8.let's hang out.8

These days, I can't stop thinking about Yui.

Because she's always trying to flirt with Daniel!

Even though he is clearly not interested in her, since he's interested in someone else, Yui doesn't seem to get the hint. It was pissing YN off.

It was pissing YN off because every time Daniel approached YN, since they're friends, Yui would always be there.

When I see her... I can't get my head on straight.

YN hates her face.

Well no, not actually. Yui is truly an attractive girl, not really YN's type though. YN hates how fake she is. She can see straight through Yui's act, because after all: you can't trick a trickster.

Or maybe it's just because Yui is so obvious with the constant looks she gives Zoe. Looks that say: I'm better than you.

Honestly, no one can deny that Yui and Daniel would make a good looking couple on the outside. Definitely not personality wise, but on the outside. And unbeknownst to YN, that's exactly what's bothering Zoe.

Unfortunately, YN decided to stay out of it this time since there was no real reason for her to intervene. Confronting Yui would do nothing to help her plan. If anything, it would only hurt YN's reputation for hurting a girl as popular and pretty as Yui. Damage to her rep is something YN wants to avoid for a multitude of reasons. One is to make it easy to get allies and the other is to ensure her safety in this damn violent school.

"Hey YN!"

YN looks up to see Zoe standing in front of her desk with a friendly smile. YN returns the smile and greeting.

"A bunch of people are getting into streaming," Zoe starts, playing with her fingers. "I was wondering if you were going to start too?"

YN hums in thought before shaking her head. "I don't think so, I don't really have the time nor will to do all that." Zoe nods in understanding to YN's answer, who continues on. "Why? Are you?"

Zoe timidly nods her head. "I think so... It seems interesting so I'll try it."

"Good luck." YN then locks eyes with the fidgety girl to ensure that she listens to her warning, "Be careful of creeps."

Zoe gratefully nods just as the teacher enters the classroom. Maybe there actually are lessons in this school?

In reality, yes, there was. But more realistically, YN never paid attention. If she was struggling with a topic, she'll just study it before the test. She knew most of the material already, but anything she didn't know she caught up on before the test and it usually worked for her. Maybe she didn't come at the top of the class, but she didn't have any desire to.

Between her thoughts and her phone, class and the school day ended rather quickly. It was a pretty relaxed school day anyway.

But somehow, YN was now at Jay's incredibly luxurious apartment. It happened pretty suddenly, Jay asking Daniel and YN if they were free someday, YN suggesting today, Daniel saying he was busy, YN suggesting a hang out without Daniel as a joke, Jay actually saying sure, YN being bored, Daniel saying sorry and next time, Jay and YN not coming up with a plan, Jay and YN going to the former's house. All of which occurred just after school.

Once the pair arrived at the rich blonde's house, YN wasn't shocked to see his decked out apartment. It only made sense, him being the son of H group and all. The guy that Jay sent out earlier looked pleasantly surprised when Jay came back home with a girl. YN cringed at the look he sent the pair when Jay sent him out, not wanting to think about the suggestive tone that was carried. Instead, they spent a good amount of time 'talking' about random things and drinking expensive wine Jay brought out. It turns out that YN had a stronger tolerance, but neither of them drank enough to be completely drunk. However, they were in fact tipsy. And being tipsy leads to stupid antics.