Chapter 5

I have been at the beach for three days, and now only have 13 days left on my visa. (I miscounted before so now I just put a number, but 12+5 is 17 and it's been 4 days so now 13 left).  My wound has healed nicely, and now I don't have to wear a bandage, but it did leave a nasty scar.

I am outside at a table with my drink, (your favorite). I haven't really talked to anyone and have been keeping my head low while I wait for tonight's game, it's gonna be the first in a while so I am kind of excited.

Sometimes I see Chishiya with another girl, but other than that, we don't talk. I also haven't seen Niragi, which is a blessing, I am kind of worried to run into him.

I also haven't seen Karube or the rest of that group here, I hope they find this place, it would give me people to talk to. And Karube drunk, is everything, it is so fun. He makes a fool out of himself, but it gives us all good memories.

~

A few days later I hear gossip about two new additions to the beach. It's Arisu and Usagi.

I see them uncomfortable by the pool, so I make my way over there.

"Hey guys!" I smile and wave at them. They wave back smiling as well.

"Hi y/n!" Usagi says, patting the little spot next to her.

"Well how are you? Where's-" I cut myself off after getting the hint that they didn't make it, well that brought the mood down. I tried to cover it up, "Well what do you think of this place?"

"I think we should find a way out." Arisu states quietly, I understand him, it gets boring here. But it seems as though they got closer.

"Yeahh, I get that, I still haven't got a plan, but I'll help when you figure something out."

That's when people started heading inside to hear the send off for the games. We would get out numbers and drive away in the cars.

I zoned out the cheering and stood by the other two, they looked confused and lost. I felt bad for them, they were better off away from here. They probably thought they might get answers, all they got was a lie.

I matched up with Arisu and a girl name Kuina, she seemed sweet. Possible friend hopefully. It was getting so boring and I did not want to third wheel. Ann was there, she didn't say anything to me though.

Kuina had dreads, a fake cigarette, and was still wearing her swimsuit top with some shorts. Seems like we had the same idea. "I'm Kuina. Nice to meet you." She told Arisu.

"Nice to meet you." Arisu replied and shook her hand smiling.

"Ann! Water is starting to spurt out and it is filling up the area." The guy from tag who was wearing a cap says. "Hey, you're... "

"You're the one from the tag game. So you're alive." Arisu replied catching up.

"Yes, I help with maintenance at the Beach and-"

"Leave the formalities for after the game." Ann interrupts. And they walk towards the game room, we follow in pursuit.

The room was small and the water was filling up the room, the electrical wires threatened to shock if you got too close.

Everyone stood in a circle, I was next to Kuina and Ann.

"What's with this room?" Arisu questions.

"Registration has closed. There are currently 8 participants. The game will now commence." The voice started. Our phones rung and you could see the card on it now.

"Difficulty, Four of Diamonds."

"The last diamond card we need." Ann states.

"Game, "Light bulb.""