keep it a secret ••• bakudeku

"Izu, do you have a crush?"

"H-HUH?!"

Class 3A was having a sleepover. It was more of a game night since they live together. They were currently playing truth or dare.

"Answer the question" Mina said, crossing her arms (and legs)

"N...o...?" Izuku said, he was blushing a ton but not off the charts blushing. That is Katsuki's department.

"No. I have a lover." Izuku said looking at the floor, blushing madly.

"WHAT?!"

"HUH?!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"I knew it."

"WHAAAAAA?!?!"

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" shrieked Mina.

"yeah...I kinda expected a reaction like this..." Midoriya said. Looking at anywhere but they're eyes.

.........................................................
5 years later
.........................................................

We were in an interview.

The 'bakusquad' and 'dekusquad' were here as the top ten heroes of Japan. They were currently answering questions their fans had.

"Who was you biggest inspiration, hero Deku?" asked the raven haired interviewer.

"The love of my life...and All Might." I replied, knowing exactly how this was gonna go.

"Speaking of love, we're gonna start the more personal ques-"

"YOU HAVE A LOVER?!" Mina yelled. Almost getting up from her couch but her husband stopped her.

"Shut up, raccoon eyes. You had this exact outburst five damn years ago." Kacchan said, rolling his eyes at Mina

"Thanks love" I said with a small 'this is totally normal' smile

"SHUT UP...you're welcome" Kacchan mumbled the last part but I heard him.

"W-wha-"

"I knew it"

"HUH?!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Ha, losers" Kacchan said with a smirk.

CUT!

.........................................................
NEW CHAPTER! WHOOOOOOO!

Btw, I'm currently sick so you may see more activity from me.
I

lied- future author