Chapter 7

Omniscient Pov
4 weeks later

"Princess", William called his daughter down the stairs loudly..

Jaileigh started to walk down, he could tell because he could hear her gliding against the rail of the stairs.

"Yes Daddy?", She asked standing in front of him..

"You got a date with Adryan in 7 hours", He said blankly..

"Really!!! Your gonna let him take me out?", She asked excitedly..

"Yes go put on some pants so you can go get your hair and nails done. And you can go shopping after.. I put 2 thousand on your card. Jeionna should be here soon.." He said noticing she was in shorts.. Jaileigh didn't necessarily have to wear pants around her dad, because they had a good relationship, and it wasn't toxic.

This date has been in planning for 3 weeks. Adryan want everything perfect.

"Thank you Daddy", she jumped and gave him a kiss on the Cheek.

Jaileigh quickly went upstairs and put on her favorite pair of Nike sweats, along with her Black Cat 4s, then grabbed her tote bag and went back downstairs.. waiting for Jeionna to get here.

The family heard Jeionna's horn hunk, and Jaileigh waved her Dad goodbye before heading out the door and sitting in the passenger side of the car.

"Hey girll", Jeionna said giving get a side hug.

"Hi GeeGee", she said smiling.

"You so happy", she laughed..turning on her favorite artist Mariah the Scientist. The song "7am", started playing throughout the car.

"Yess, I really like him Georgi", she said.

"I can tell.. Adryan is so obsessed with you.. all he does is talk about you. Ian never seen him talk about a girl like this.. Has he even touched you yet?", Jeionna asked curiously.

"No, nobody's ever touched me", Jaileigh said shyly, blushing her ass off.

"He gon be so whipped.. I know yo pussy good-

"Jeionna", Her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, Jai", she laughed. Georgi didn't have a filter, she said whatever came to mind..
"Where we going first?", She asked

"Can we go to the mall first?", Jaileigh asked.

"Yess of course", She made a right turn and in about 20 mins they would be at the mall.. The two girls just laughed the entire car ride.

Once they arrived at the mall, Jaileigh wanted to go in to Steve Madden to pick out some heels.

The two shopped for about an hour then went to the food court.. They both wanted Chinese food, so Jai got teriyaki chicken with lo mein, with an eggroll.. and GeeGee got General Tso chicken with mixed green, and a spring roll..

Georgi had already set up and appointment for them to get there hair done all they had to do was be there on time.

Once they finished eating the two girls got up to throw their stuff away.