Chapter 4

Nyouri Adryan Cole

It was a Wednesday after-school practice, the player were in the locker room talking about multiple girls and sex, just over all making Nyouri uncomfortable. Nyouri wasn't a virgin but he hated when the players would only talk about "how wet a bitch pussy is", Nyouri knew none of that shit was gon help them win their game Friday.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP. Damn yall know none of that is finna help us win this game. This game with our rivals. So on everything I love talk about fucking football not girls. I'm not running for yall niggas", Nyouri spoke up frustrated as fuck. The players normally pissed him off but he only said anything cause they mentioned Jaileigh.

This boy was saying "Jaileigh the new girl pussy so tight...", Adryan knew he was lying and that shit pissed him off.

"Oh and Finney, Jaileigh ain't never looked at your ass so if you ever fix your mouth to lie on her name like that again. Imma beat the shit out of you fuck my spot on this team.", Ny was pissed off, and Coach heard it.

"What was said about my daughter", Coach Davis spoke up and the whole locker room got quiet.

"Nigga speak up. Fuck you looking around f-

Adryan was cut off.

"Cole I got this go in my office", William knew how Ny could get when upset and he didn't need that.

"Somebody spill or everybody got 200 suicides in the gym"

A freshman spoke up frantically.

"Finney said that he was ...having sex with your daughter and that she gave it up real fast", He said not even thinking about.

"You was lying on mama  bitch you better hope we don't catch yo ass outside", Marty spoke up.

"Martez, Brandon, Azeir, and Smoak go in my office", He couldn't have them popping off, he needed the five boys on the team.

"Man whatever", Marty got up first slamming his locker shut.

"Martez chill out man,  Coach got it.", Brandon tried to calm him down. These boys would ride for Jai any day.

The four walked in the office.

"Did my daughter have sex with you young man.", William knew the answer but if he lied, all hell would break loose.

IN THE OFFICE

"Jaileigh come here please", Adryan spoke up finally catching the attention of the other 4.

"Ok", She happily obliged, she had no problem, she didn't know what was wrong with the boys or why they were in the office but she didn't mind.

Adryan grabbed her pulling her into a hug. Hiding his head in her neck.

"What's wrong poodah", She asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Youn need to worry about it Jai", He whispered and she pulled away.

"Well if my boys are upset and I don't know why, I'm obviously going to be concerned. So Adryan tell me what's going on", She tried pulling away some more and Ny pulled here back.

"These niggas always lying.. Jai and it's pissing me off", Nyouri left out most of the truth, but partially told her.

"It's okay poodah.. yall are upset for the same reason.. yeah?", She asked running her hands through Ny's soft hair.

"Yeah ma", Marty said sitting down.

"Cole let go of her son", Coach Davis walked in the room. Nyouri nodded pulling away and  Jai rolled her eyes moving away.

"Watch it Amelia", William sternly spoke up. He walked around to his desk.

"Sorry Daddy", She sat down in the chair next to Adryan.

"You're still a virgin yes", William spoke up, catching Jaileigh off guard.

"Dadd", She whined.

"Answer the question Jaileigh", Jai could sense the tension on the room. So she cleared her throat and start speaking.

"Yes Of course", She said quietly.

"Good. Now you 5.. especially you Adryan. If anything like that is said again you tell me. Do not get kicked off the team or worse expelled for fighting. You all have football scholarships lined up for you. You will not lose them because you got into a fight. Do you understand?", He could not have the 5 loose their scholarships/career over anything including his daughter.

He loved that the boys would fight for his daughter but, he couldn't rsk it.

The boys nodded.

"I need to hear ya'll", He said opening outlook on his computer.

"Yes sir", They said

"Jaileigh go make them condition. And do it with them, you know how to do it", William said making the boys groan, and Jaileigh laugh.

After conditioning. The boys started learning the opposing team plays.

BACK IN THE LOCKER ROOM

"Yoo Coach who on the team would you let your Jai date", Marty asked.

Coach Davis pauses, takes a chance to think about it before finally answering.

"None of you have a chance with my daughter... but if I had to choose, Cole"

"Dammmm Cole got a chance, and not me. that's crazy Coach", One of the players said

"On me, Coach you know that nigga got a bunch of hoes", Kayden said joking around.

"Nigga, I don't have any girls and stop calling them that degrading ass word fuck wrong wit yall", Nyouri spoke up defending himself.

"Exactly why Cole can take my daughter on a date, Now go run 50 yard line and back, since you ugly ass niggas tryna date my daughter. don't stop".