Chapter 16

Adryan's Pov
3pm

"Hi my baby", Nyeli said as the video call connected.

"Hi momma, Happy Birthday ", He said taking notice of her features, every time they called, she looked drained. Her eyes were sad.

He sat in Coach Davis's office. Coach Davis was in the room as well.

"Thank you baby boy, I've missed you.. you're growing to be so handsome. How's are you.. How's Nyoura and Nana", She asked her son curiously. Nyeli never failed to keep a happy spirit, no matter how much she wanted to kill her self.

"I'm doing good Mommy, I got a new girlfriend, her name is Jaileigh.. you would like her fasho, She real kind spirited and a nice person in general. She like the prettiest girl I've ever seen.. She's real respectful and She takes care of everyone around her, She cook some of the best food ever, not better than yours-", He cut himself off knowing Jaileigh cooked better than his mom.

Nyeli nodded for him to continue smiling, She was happy for her baby. She only wanted the best things for her kids.

"not to be cocky or nothing but they saying i'm the best running back in the state. I got 4 offers and recruiters been coming to every game. Adry she's growing up so fast. She was bullied by some white kids bit I fixed that. Her hair mad long, I can barely do it anymore. U remember Georgi", Adryan asked. Coach Davis stood up so he could prepare practice.

"Yes baby, is that Coach Davis", She asked noticing the figure moving in the background.

"Yes ma'am that is me", He said turning around.

"I just wanna tell you thank you, You've been taking care of my babies for so long and I'm so thankful. My son is doing great things, and I'm proud. I wish i could be there to see him work on the field. Thank you so much", She spoke softly.

"Yes ma'am, it is my passion to help these boys get to where they need to be. Adryan is one of my best and I love him like a son. I will continue to support, your kids", He nodded one last time before leaving the room.

"You can continue now baby", Nyeli said to him.

"Georgi is really the only one who used to do her hair, but now my baby- girl friend does it. She loves when Jai do her hair.. Nana is regressing.. Somedays she's fine but sometimes she'll have a series of episodes in s week.. The nurses say she got 3 more years before she's gonna have to go into s nursing home. She be asking for pops and I don't be knowing what to tell her.", He sighed thinking about her grandma.

They talk for a while longer, before Nyeli speaks again.

"Baby boy, On your 18th birthday, I'm going to send you something, when you get it read it carefully and follow all the directions baby, I have to go now.. I love you", She spoke quickly.

"Ma wait-

He was cut off by the beeping sound of the collect video call. and He later received a payment of $35,000. Every month he got that much from his mom.

Adryan was really humble and didn't flash their money, He only used about 4,000 a month on him and Adryanna's expenses.. Normally only $1,000  on stuff that they wanted. Then 6,000 for his grandmother's treatments and nurses. The rest was normally saved unless it was a special event.

He has over 2 million dollars in savings, along with His dad's 13 million dollar assets in stocks. He was keeping that running for Adryanna and his future kids. The drug money would be unlocked once he turned 25, so he could sell the business or higher someone to take care of it. And this drug money ran deep. almost 2 billion dollars in drug money.

Adryan shut the laptop off, wiping the tears he didn't even know were streaming down his face. He stood up quickly, trying to return to practice as normal.

Coach was waiting by the practice field for him.

"You good Cole", He asked wrapping his arm around Adryan's shoulder.

"Yes sir, I'll be okay", He sniffled. Nyouri never cried but his parents were a rough spot for him. That's why he lashed out on Jaileigh.

His mom was his favorite person before she was framed.

"You know i'll have you forever, I love you like a son. I'll protect you and Adry forever. If you need anything come to me", He pulled Adryan into a hug as tears started streaming down his face.

"Thank you Coach", He said quietly.

"You can go take Adryanna to get some food today. I don't want you-

"No sir, Adryanna has snacks and a sandwich in her backpack. I'm not going to miss practice. The game is in 2 days", He spoke firmly removing himself from the hug.

He took a few steps back, wiping his eyes once more.

"Are you sure", Coach Williams asked one more time.

"Yes sir, Can i go talk to Jai right quick", He asked, staring at the ground.

"Go ahead son", William moved out the way, allowing the young boy to speak to his daughter.

He walked up the tall bleachers, stopping at the 7th step before sitting next to Jaileigh.

"Hi pretty girl", He said to Jaileigh quietly not making eye contact. Adryanna walked over to her brother sitting on his lap.

"What's wrong poodah", She grabbed his chin making him make eye contact with her.

"Adry go talk to Marty and nem please.." He said to Adryanna kissing her forehead. She did as told going down the bleachers and running to Smoak first.

"Why were you crying baby", She asked wiping his eyes.

"I talked to my momma today.. I talk to her once a year on her birthday. She ain't actually kill my pops, i'm sorry for lying about that. I just wasn't ready to tell you. She was framed and My daddy killer still running free. It always makes me emotional because that's the only time i can speak to her. She gets out in 10 years.", He said quietly. His voice strained.

"Aww baby I'm sorry. I wish I knew. Come here pooh", She opened her arms for him to come into them.

He laid down.

"I'm not gonna tell you everything is gonna be okay but just i'm always going to be there for you, I got you baby", She held him for a while, before speaking again.

"Ok now go practice and after you and Adry are coming with me and will have a little sleepover", She said kissing his forehead and lips.

They made out for a little while before Coach Davis blew his whistle multiple times.

"COLE IF YOU DONT GET YOU CRUSTY ASS LIPS OFF MY DAUGHTER", William yelled, scaring the both.

"Damn Coach", He pecked Jaileigh's lips once more before heading down the bleachers.

Once he made it to the bottom his neck was slapped and Coach said, " You got 35, get your ass on", He grumbled out, not enjoying the way he was tonguing down his daughter in his face.

Adryan cracked a smile doing as told.

Can i please get 100 votes n i'll drop the next chapter 2 days after?