Chapter 14

Omniscient Pov
The next day

Jaileigh walked into Newton County Highschools Cafeteria nervously. She knew Adryan would fuck her up. She was annoyed because why did she keep testing his gangsta.

"JAII JAII", Marty yelled spotting her, making a few people turn around "fuck yall looking at", He said mugging.

She looked over to where the group of boys sat. Georgi had a cheer retreat so She would be gone for the whole week.

She walked over and stood next to Adryan giving him a hug.

"Hi pooh.. I'm sorry for acting out", She said quietly.

"So she don't see us", Marty dramatically looked around.

"You good mama", He said with a warning look in his eyes.. Meaning she was not good and was probably going to get it worse than before. She shuddered under his gaze maintaining the eye contact.

"Jaileigh Amelia you don't see us", Marty asked her putting his hand on his hips.

"Hi Marty", She said giving him and the rest of the boys a hug. She took off her bookbag, making Smoak hold it while she took out the plates she prepared for them.

She made them some Alfredo for lunch even tho she normally made them breakfast

She made them some Alfredo for lunch even tho she normally made them breakfast. She also brought Smoak a breakfast sandwich because he asked her too.. She made a menu so they could see what she'd be cooking each week and dictate if they wanted it.

The breakfast sandwich consisted of French Toast as the base, Cheesy Eggs, Lots of bacon and more eggs.

Friday's were her "I'll make what y'all want day", They each get 2 meals, a snack, and dessert. But it's Only Monday.

She passed out every plate except for Smoak and Adryan's.