What's done in the dark must come to the light!

-ROC'S P.O.V.-

Jene ran in and told me Ray got shot.I punched the wall in anger and frustration.Jene stood there in shock.I grabbed her arm and told her to come on.I already knew who did it."DANG!"I hit the steering wheel..i tried to calm down..i told ray's stupid butt to leave that junk alone but he wouldnt listen..Now I gotta worry about htem coming after me and Jene and worry about her leaving me its too much on my plate.I felt her rub my my shoulder trying to calm me down..No matter how much we fight I still love her..I cant live without her.She my world my everything.I love her and my daughter so much..

"Baby calm down..."she spoke softly and with a little fear in her voice i can tell she was worried..

"i cant..its his fault he got shot!I told him to stay away for them only stay on the North Side(oh yea i'm repping the north side til the day i die!!lol.back to the story now!),but he would listen to me!i know who already did it.."

"Bae come on now..its ray..think about it..the nigga who always playing jokes on people..he dont listen to nobody til something happen to him..u know him..its Ray he still got some learning to do..bae calm down"she tried to make me laugh..i admit it i did laugh a lil and calmed down a lil.i'm still pissed at that hard headed nigga.

"yea u right its ray...he gone learn one day.."

"that day soon..cause kaka aint did none for him to cheat on her..plus he a got a baby on the way..by kaka"

My eyes got big as we arrived at the hospital.."WHAT??!!How many months is she cause her and ray aint had sex in a while..."

i can tell she was surprised"idk she aint say..she bought some baby clothes today..she aint say what she was having either.."

"well he got a surprise and they got a lot to deal with already.."

We walked in the hospital...seem like this same ole' heffa in here every time we come here.."Excuse me ma'am can u tell me what Room Rayan Lopez is in?"she ignored me..Knowing Jene who became easily annoyed she slammed the phone down"Yo can u tell us what room the nigga with two braids in?The one who just got shot?"This is a whole new side im seeing of her..I only seem it once or twice.am i really doing this to her?.but now it seem like its a daily thing..the nurse spoke up with a ghetto tone and attitude(read it as she was a loud ghetto heffa smacking on some gum)"he*smack*in room*smack*610*smack*the elevator*smack*on the *smack*left and yeen *smack*have to hang*smack*my phone*smack*like that!"

"Well dont sit there and ignore my freaking boyfriend like that and he asking u a question!Ratchet ass mofo..all that eyeshadow aint called for!u look like a dang clown!and look like a goat smacking on that gum!have a nice fucking day!"

She walked off to the elevator..we got to ray's room..im guessing he doing okay..him and kaka was laughing and talking.this the first time i saw them bound in a while..Ray was always on the run

"wassup my nigga?"i sat in the chair and jene sat in my lap

"i'm straight..it just hurt a lil..they shot me in the chest..the bullet grazed my heart..but im okay..i thought i was gone for a minute"

"I'm glad u straight bruh..but yo nigga wtf was u thinking..i told u last night to go straight home and leave them niggas alone..!?"

he laughed a lil he knew it was coming"I didnt go over there..when kaka left with jene..some nigga called my phone saying u next.about 2 hours later when kaka came home..they tried to rub us...they started shooting at kaka cause she was trying to stop them..she grabbed my gun ..i iant know she knew how to shoot one..but she shot at them and hit one of them and then he shot at her and i jumped in the way and it hit me.they thought i was dead so they ran.."

kaka laughed a lil"well living with a thuggg u gotta and betta know how to shoot a gun..cause they could come any minute..and he not be there and they shoot me.."

"kaka can i talk to u outside for a minute?"

she shook her head and they went outside.."when u gone tell kaka about ole girl..in ATL?.."

"he looked down"idk..im not ready to tell her yet,,i mean we going through alot right now..i love her to death..i jumped infront of the bullet cause i should be the one dying instead of kaka..i put her through hell and back and she still with me..thats a true rider..ole' girl in ATL dont mean nothing to me..i went to visit my son and i stayed longer than i expected..me and his dont even speak..she think i want her back..we had sex the first night there thats cause i was drunk...i stayed them three weeks cause his birthday..dude im serious she dont mean nothing to me..i love kaka with all my heart.she will always be in my heart..hell she an undercover thuggg..i aint know my baby was strapped like that!"he laughed

"Well either u need to tell..her..i think jene gone tell her..and kaka say she pregnant her and jene went shopping today..and kaka bought baby clothes.."

his eyes got big"wtf??!!it iant mines cause we aint had sex in a month.."

"Dumbass she could be 2 months or 3..u can see she showing a lil..jene said she aint tell her how many months she is.."

-JENE'S P.O.V.-

Me and kaka was standing outside talking"roc want me and him to move to ATL..he think he can start over there.."tears filled my eyes"he said ray was thinking it too..

tears filled her eyes too"no...u cant leave me..u know i aint down with all this stuff ray doing,i would love to go..but imma be back at the bottom in ATL..."

"IDK yet..but tell me whats up with u and ray..and u with this shooting this gun and junk...your old life coming out u again..and whats this about u being pregnant and it might not be ray's baby?"

"Girl that was just something..they scared me and i wasnt finna let ray get shot tho...and it is his baby,,im 2 months...we aint had sex in 1..oh trust ik its his..."

"well i got something to tell u about him.."

"what?!"she got upset a lil

"calm down..but he still seeing his crazy ex...the girl thats always calling his phone.."

"oh hell nawl!"she tried to go in the room but i stopped her..

"just let him tell u dont bring it up..."

"fine"we walked back in the room..ray and roc stared at us..roc smiled"i just notice yall dresssed alike..

"i thought yall was playing when kaka said yll was twins"ray added in..

"shut up..we just dressed alike today.."i laughed

"welll we gotta leave..we gotta go pick up melody..see yall later"i hugged them

we said our goodbyes and left

the next two parts gone be in kaka's and ray's p.o.v..hmmm...what old life does kaka have that jene is talking about?..is she an undercover thugg or something...?yall gone learn alot about them..ray finna learn alot about kaka that he didnt know.....is it really ray's baby?is kaka cheating on him?who really shot ray?is really cheating on kaka?does she know that he has another baby?