Welcome To the Game!

*1 year later* Today is CJ's first birthday party. Kaka and jene decided to have all the kids birthday party on the same day just this one year..Since everything that's been going on..Remember them crazy bitches Ashley and Kendra?That kidnapped the kids?They got locked up for like 20 years .they had a lot of other charges..So they out of Jene and Kaka's life..but you still got Jada,Sierra,Keke,Chris,Martez,Tremaine,and Mariah..don't remember them?Go back to the character update...

*at the prison*

"Rayan Lopez and Chresanto August!"The guards called out them.They looked at each and stood up in confusion..They stood at the bars.."Y'all got five minutes to clean out y'all cell..Y'all free to go!The charges were dropped they couldn't find enough evidence"the guard snarled at them.The guard hated them every since day one he gave them trouble maybe because they was black..Ray and quickly gathered all of their stuff. And waited for the guard to let them free..As they was leaving one of the inmates,Snake,stopped them

"I don't wanna see y'all here again!Y'all are still young and got a bright future in front of y'all..Don't let me see y'all here again or its me and you"he let them..they let his words sink in.

-Kaka's P.O.V.-

I was in the kitchen finishing up the food when Dreyshawn ran in with a letter from Ray"Momma look!Daddy wrote us a letter!!"

I took the letter and began to read it.

'Dear Kaka,Hope,and Dreyshawn,

I miss y'all sooo much!I'm sorry I got caught up in all this and had to leave y'all.I know you need me the most right now..When I get out imma make it up to y'all..I'm sorry I missed Hope's first birthday..I love y'all so much.I can't stand living here its boring as hell and these gay ass niggas always staring a nigga down and shit.I'm ready to come home and be with my family..I love y'all so much and miss y'all..We are still waiting for our trial date and its going to be a while.I'm not gone promise imma get out the streets because I can't..I just appreciate you being having my back and stepping up when you needed to and being my undercover thug..Thanks a lot and thank you for holding it down while I'm locked up..I love you soooo much!!You know I'm not the touchy type of person and not able to show my feelings so easy,but I wanna marry you one day..this is my way of asking you..Will you marry me.I know it sucks that I have to ask you through a sheet of paper but I have been doing some thinking and I'm ready to settle down and have a happy family..I love you and the kids..'

I was in tears and laughing at the same time.."Drey go get Hope" he ran off to go get Hope..I turned around and turned my attention back to the stove..Martez came and picked up the letter."Wow"I snatched the paper away from him"Fuck you!"

He started laughing"Already happened"

"In your fucking dreams!"

He leaned against the counter "Foreal when you gone drop him and get with a real nigga?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.Did that just come out his mouth?! "He the realest one Imma find..Is me being with him a problem?"

"Yep because you deserve somebody better than him"

I rolled my eyes and started back cooking"Whatever..I have heard it all before"

"Why you let him put you through all that shit?"

"He don't put me through nothing..people get caught up!if you run the streets like that you gone get caught up!I got caught up a few times too!Somebody gone slip up and snitch anyway..You know this conversation is over!Go make yourself useful and sit this on the table outside!"He rolled his eyes and grabbed the tray out my hand"Sissy ass nigga..only sissies do that!"