I just need some time..

-Jene's P.O.V-

i was at Roc's momma house when he told me him and Ray was at the hospital cause ray's lil boy and his baby momma got shot...They was okay except Ray was still a nervous..i started back playing with Melody...I missed my baby girl so much..she looks too much like Roc..I decided me and Roc needed a break..i just cant keep doing the same thing over and over again and going through the same thing with him and he dont give a flying rat's tail...me and roc momma started talking before we..

"I dont know what to do with your son...he just dont care about me or his daughter

She grabbed my hand and looked me in my face"Let me tell u something about Roc..hunny he's just like his daddy..his daddy was born into a family like this..he told me i was the only way he got out of it..then he had roc's oldest brother,"a tear fell from her eyes"and he was into gang banging.Both of his older brothers was and his oldest sister,we thought he was the only one that wouldnt follow down that road..when his oldest brother got shot he got into..the rest of them quit but he didnt..he worked his way to the top where he wanted to be..aint no stopping him now..If he say he gone stop he lying..the only way to get out of it is death of jail and even jail aint gone stop him..its just in his blood..I'm hoping Mel doesnt turn out like that..she is too pretty for all that gang banging.."

I sighed heavily"I dont want her to grow up around this type of life..i think we just need a long break..you're right aint no way he gone stop he so deep in it..i dont think he will realize it..until everything he got is completely gone.."

"just take a break and wait and see..maybe he will realize it.."

With that i was gone..I went home and got me and Mel some clothes for about a week or so then i went to a hotel..I got bored so I took mel to get her ears pierced with all this stuff going on i havent even been able to spend any time with her or do anything for her.When we got to the mall.it was too packed for it to be a Saturday morning!shouldnt they still be sleep!?We walked over to Claire's..As i was waiting for the lady to come assist me..this dude came up to me..great another 'thug'uhuh i aint going down that road even if he wanna be friends..i refuse to go down that freaking road again..look where it has gotten me now..he tried to be cool and walked over my way..it was cute..dang what im saying i have a 'fiance'

"wassup popping ma?"I looked away.. and tried to ignore him..i started playing on my phone.."Your baby a lil cutie..she look just like my partner r-"

i cut him off and looked up"your partner who?what u sayting imma  h-e..u didnt even know me!"

"Dang chill..i know hwo girl u is..i know u dont get down like that..i was finna say Roc!Chill shawty..u aint gotta be like that..."

I rolled my eyes and started back playing on my phone..

"yo i know what u and him going through..just keep ya head up..all u gotta do is believe(listen to the song on the side thats where i got that from..its a touching somg to me!)...trust me ma..he loves u..all he do is talk about u when we at our crib chilling..he loves u and that baby so much..but he just aint gone stop..i just quit a few weeks ago..i realized how much my family needs me...roc on the other hand he wont stop..i got girl and kids and some much trouble just wanting to live the thug life..i lost one kid to that junk..i really had to stop now.."i guess his gf or whatever was calling him.."nice talking to u..i gotta go..but remember keep ya head up and believe..stay strong for that lil cutie right there.."he walked off..i started thinking..his lil speech just changed my whole thought..finally the assistant came and pierced mel's ear...after that i did alooot of shopping then i got hungry..i had to alot of bags and kept dropping stuff while pushing mel's stroller,i was taking some stuff to the car..and somethign esle fell.."let me help u with that.."i turned around and saw this dude.."thanks so much..i do need some help"

"where your man at?dont tell me u dont got one..u too cute to not have one!"

i blushed a lil and laughed.."he's handling business..,"i looked at him..he looked strange..i knew everybody on this side of town but not him..he had a tattoo it read "west side or no side"damn!i always run into trouble..

"it was nice meeting u,im jay by the way.."he finished putting the stuff in my trunk..

"im Ney.."i strapped mel in her seat..

"who is that lil cutie?"

"oh thats mel.."

"well she's cute just her momma..maybe one day we can chill.."

"yea that sounds cool.."he gave me his number..and left i went to the hotel and ordered room service..i spread the room down with disinfecting spray from top to bottom..and laid mel on the bed.."baby girl welcome to our new home for about 3 or 4 weeks..daddy hasnt seen u in a while i know he missed u like crazy..he just doesnt have time for  me or u..hopefully he will sooner or later..i cant keep doing this with him...he just need to slow down at least for me and u!"a tear rolled down my face..she kicked her little feet at me..like "yea i know mommie"she reminds me so much of roc..i just cant live without him..i heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it..it was...

blha blha blha!im tired but i decided to write another part it isnt that good but ayye..its str8..imma get better sooner or later..but ayye who was at te door..why does trouble follow jene alot?kmsl..i spelled all 3 of my blha's wrong..i dont feel like changing it...excuse al my mistakes too i was typing fast..i bet yall thought i was going back to kaka and martez..nawl shawties imma keep yall waiting..dont yall hate when the author does that?!