Something Gotta Give

s/n im finally on spring break!yeshh!! anyway..imma finish the story maybe..then imma start a new story!!thanks for reading!..here go the part yall probably wanted to know about...

-kaka's P.O.V-(Flasback)

Martez started kissing me..I kissed back..i dont know why.. then he kissed my neck..and his hands started exploring me..I stopped him and looked him dead in his eyes"Stop..i have a boyfriend.."

"Fine!"he stopped and sat down next to me

"NIgga i dont know why you getting mad!umm no we was not doing that!"

He laughed"You still the same old Kaka I know.."

"I guess so..."I sighed and pulled him into a hug "Thanks for being here for me..."

"U dont have to thank me..u know u like my sister.."

That night we laughed, talked, caught up on things..he took me out to dinner..i spent the night at his house..he slept on the couch and I slept in his room..that morning when i woke up we went out to breakfast jene called me and told me to meet her at the hospital..I got scared cause I aint talked to ray or nothing..when I got there I tried to ask what happened but before I could ray frowned and charged at Martez(kaka's p.o.v. is going to be more detailed)

"Nigga what you doing with my girl?!"

I pushed Ray back"Nigga chill!U aint wanna be there for me so he was!!"

"I bet you slept with him too!?"

"you calling me a hoe?!"

Martez stepped up"You wasn't there for her...I found her at the ice cream shop crying by herself!!Nigga where was you at!!??!!'

Ray got heated and pulled for his gun...i stopped him..and pushed him back into a corner"Chill Ray!See what I mean but I ain't mad that you here for your damn baby momma!"I lowered my voice a lil"Bae chill...we aint do nothing..we talked I went back to his house..we talked laughed he took me out to dinner..i aint sleep with him we slept in different rooms too..the only thing we did was kiss..i dont know what i was thinking..after that i stopped him..its not worth killing him over..chill put please..he aint nothing but a friend"

"I aint here for my baby momma!Im here for my child!Damn!You worth killing for!You I dont play about u..and here u come running up in here with that nigga..u know i dont like him!U talk to him anyway!"

I rolled my eyes I didnt feel llike arguing with him.."okay ray..I'm tired of you and your sh-t though

"Excuse me,Mr.Smith?"The doctor came out..we all gathered around..."I'm sorry to say..your girlfriend didn't make it but the child did...you all can go see him of you want..."I rolled her eyes "i will stand out here with Martez

They walked back to the back.."I'm sorry for that,but nigga dont talk to him like that!You know he crazy!"i punched him the chest a little hard..

He laughed..."imma go though..I had fun...I will text you later" we hugged and he left..when i turned around Ray was standnig right there..wtf this nigga made with the world or something?He walked up to me

"Baby I'm sorry..."he pulled me into a hug

"It's okay..i know how you are sometimes.."i hugged him back..

"Here.."he was trying to give me his gun

My mouth fell open and I shook my head"Hell nawl!Wtf i need this for?"

"Your TWIN..killed like two niggas from the south side and they might be following her..when yall get back to our side then gone disappear..I want you and my unborn child to be safe.."

I shook my head.."no bae..you need it more than I do.."

"Yo Ray we need to bounce like right now!"

"I got another in Roc's car..take it.."

"Fine..bae please be safe!"

"i will try...Roc gone call some people to move the rest of our stuff..see you tonight.."he kissed me..it wasnt like a lil quick peck..it was a deep one..Roc started pulling on him..he hugged me and left..a tear rolled down my face...Jene came and told me the plan then we left..

~later that night~

It was 7:30 and still no sign of Ray and Roc...I sighed and started cooking dinner..I could only hope and pray they was okay..Jene was upstairs sleep...I heard the door open..I ran to the living and saw Ray and Roc..Ray had his lil boy with him..I ran into Ray's arms and hugged him..he smiled and hugged me back..then he looked around

"How you like the new house?"

I smiled"OMG Ray I love it..how could you afford thsi?"I mean i wondered how could he afford it..this house was HUGE! it had about ten rooms,a perfect house to start a family in..

"I had to do it for you and my child..and lil man here..He didnt have nobody to go home to..he didnt wanna go back to ATL..so i sighed custody papers for him.."

I sighed a lil..how did he know I wanted to have him in my house..I didnt say nothing he was only 5 or 6..plus its his child..Our plans jumped ahead of us about parenting..I guess he saw I was in deep thought..he kissed my cheek

"You okay?"

"Yea I'm straight"I pulled away from him and went to finish cooking dinner..I heard yelling from upstairs I guess Roc and Jene was arguing..i sighed and finished cooking..I went upstairs and took a shower..then I laid down and drifted off to sleep..nothing gone be same any more...i had a dream it was perfect

-kaka's dream-

"Baby I finally quit!"Ray ran up to me..he finally asked em to marry him...he promised me he would quit the thuggg life..im only doing it to keep me and my child safe and his lil boy..we was geeting married ina few hours..it was the morning we had just got up and rushing to make sure everything is perfect..i was rocking Hope,our baby girl, Hope Akarri Smith, and getting her dressed..Ray's little boy,Dreyshawn was getting dressed..we moved to Atlanta..

"Quit what?!"

He sat me down.."A few weeks ago I put the guns down..I finally realized that my family was way more important.."i was smiling so freaking hard..tears of happiness started to fall..

"Ray are you serious?"

"yes.."his momma came in the room "Ray baby come on so you can get read..yall go tabout 30 minutes"

He kissed my cheek and he left..I got the kids ready and sent them on their with Roc and Jene..I took a shower,did my hair,no make-up..i hate make-up,and then I left..When I got to the church it was perfect...I got out ready to walk down the aisle with my daddy..I stepped in front of Ray..A tear rolled down my face..the pastor started speaking..

"we are gathered here to day to wed this couple Rayan Lopez and Acacia Stallworth-"He got interupted...some dudes in all black fired a gunshot and walked inside..Ray grabbed my hand..I started to cry.."RUN!" Screams were coming from everywhere..More than 20 people had been shot..I didnt wanna leave Ray by himself.."No!'

"Kaka leave now.."

"No,if you die then we just die together..I cant live without you.."

Before he could say something a bullet was coming our way..Ray grabbed my hand and we dropped down to the ground..It was too late..Ray got shot..I started screaming crying..he tried to speak.."b-aby i-i-i l-love y-ou"his eyes slowly started to close..those were his last words..It seem liek they came after him cause once they saw he was down they ran out..I looked over and saw Roc down too..me and jene cried and screamed..everybody was in shock..i started cussing and yelling at everybody for them to call for help..

-end of dream-

I woke up Ray,Roc, and Jene was standing over me..Ray was sitting next to me rocking me..I guess I was screaming and crying out loud..I sat up I was in a pool of sweat..Ray looked at me he was worried..

"Ray I cant keep living like this.."he shook his yea like'yea i know' and pulled em into a hug..this was my first time seeing him cry..i hugged him back and started to cry..WTf I got myself into?