Its Time For Payback Now!

-Ray's P.O.V-

I woke up still laying in the couch with Kaka laying on top of me.Her phone started ringing..Who could possibly want her at 9 in the morning!I answered it for her

"Hello"

"Hi this Ms.Stallworth?"This a nigga?!WTF

"No this her boyfriend!"

"Oh okay Mr.Smith..we made a little mistake with your baby she w-"

"WHAT?!"I started waking kaka

"What the fuck you want?"she saw I was on her phine"Who the hell you talking to this early?!"damn I forgot she aint a morning person

"Its the doctor from the hospital"

He started back talking..I put him on speaker"I wanted to apologize..for mixing up the babies..but your baby girl is alive..Its my fault.I go the charts mixed up.."

Kaka had tears rolling down her face"that don't matter..Is she okay?"

"She has to stay for about 4 more months..Since she was born so early..shes not that healthy and her immune system is very weak..and her breathing"

"When can we see her?"

"Now if you like"

Before I could hang up kaka ran upstairs and was in the shower..I took one with her and we left to go to see our little girl..When we got there the nurses was bathing her..

Kaka hugged me"Im so happy she's alive but I should beat that doctor's ass for getting me all depressed and stuff.."

I Laughed"She looks just like you.."

"But she got all your hair.."

"what was you going to name her?"

"Umm Hope Akarrii Smith?"

"That's a pretty name.."I kissed her cheek..We stayed up there until it was time to go to the party..when we walked throught the door roc and jene was eyeing us..'damn hey to yall too"

"Yall niggas been gone all day!"roc shook his head..we looked around everybody was there..

"Well excuse us for seeing our baby girl"Kaka laughed and went upstairs to go get ready

"baby girl?"

"Yea,,the doctor had mixed up the charts and she was still alive"

Jene laughed and jumped around'How long do she gotta stay?"

"for another 4 months..i don't really care long as she alive.."We all nodded I went upstairs to get ready too..

-kaka's P.O.V-

I took another shower and put on a pink spaghetti shirt and a red half shirt that said love..some white skinny jeans and valentine's Jordans I had long braids so I pulled them up into a bun..I grabbed my gun and and put it in my waistband and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.."im ready.."..they all was looking at me like I was crazy "damn take a picture it will last longer!"Everybody started laughing.I grabbed my keys"Haha my ass"

"And she's back.."roc said laughing..i flicked them off and walked outside to my car..the rest of the girls came and got in..Just like old days..Marcus needy ass came up to the car.."You aint introduced your girls.."

I rolled my eyes"Thats Michelle, Mia,Kendra, and Ashley!..Now move before I run over your feet!"

"girl why you so mean?"

"why you so needy."

"You got jokes!Yo Ney aint rolling with yall?"

"No..she going to stay with Mel..Roc don't want her to go cause they know her face and who she is.."