Everything went...BOOM!!

Blah blah blah! Nawl I ain't back just yet! I just miss updating so imma try to it off my phone! excuse my mistakes..well blame auto correct!!!

-Jene's P.O.V-

its been a while since we moved to ATL but not long enough for Ray and Roc to be in jail already!Not the highlight of my day!! Their dumb asses got caught up in a murder charge and serving real time..they ain't getting off this easy..And guess what?! Roc Is missing Mel's first birthday! Im still pissed at his ass...but I got other stuff to worry about..today is the day of Mel's birthday party .My baby is finally one!! she a bad one. Roc missed her first words and her first steps...I hate him for this shit so much..Lately I been gaining a lot of weight..Me and Kaka was chilling at my house..We had done a lot of decorating we was just sitting around...I didn't feel so good I was throwing up everything..I went upstairs and took a pregnancy test..I paced back and forth as I waited for the timer to go off..I was nervous..Roc was going to miss the birth of this child..he's just missing everything..the timer finally went off it read positive..I screamed..Kaka and Drey ran upstairs..

"The hell?! What the fuck wrong with u?!"I showed her the test.She smiled.."awwww!! How many months?or do you know?"

"I can't be no more than 2 months..I'm excited but nervous."

"Why?"

"Because Roc isn't go-"I was cut off by a loud BOOM! All of us ran downstairs..My heart dropped..I had to sit down and think for a minute..Am I dreaming or is this real?! Mel and Hope was gone..I started to cry..

"Oh hell nawl..see I knew some shit was gone happen like this!!"Kaka was calm..I was a nervous wreck..Dreyshawn stood there frozen."I knew this shit was gone happen!Who The hell keep kidnapping our damn kids!Go fuck a nigga and have their own damn!"she sat down and let out a frustrated sigh..

"Aunt Ney please stop crying..we will find them.."Dreyshawn kissed my cheek..I love this boy like my own son..he always cheering us up..I smiled and wiped my tears

"I will just for you.."I didn't notice Kaka was gone..I sighed I knew this is going to be hard without Ray and Roc..I heard a knock on my door..I sighed and got up..I looked under the couch and got Roc's gun..I motioned for Drey to go upstairs.."Who is it?!"I was tired of this shit..

"Ugh attitude!Its Chris girl!"

I laughed to myself and opened the door.."I'm sorry..im just tired.."

"Why the kids?"

I sighed "Drey upstairs but somebody took Mel and Hope"

"What?!"

"Drey lucky he was upstairs with me and kaka..I think I left the door unlock and somebody came and took them"

"Girlll!You know I can help you find these kids..I can do a little something something"

I shook my head "No I'm good..me and Kaka will figure something out...Can you call everybody and tell them the party is canceled?"

"Sure girl."I gave him my phone and then went to put away all the food.

Later that night I dropped Dreyshawn off at his grandma's house..there was still no sign of Kaka..She wasn't answering anybody's phone call..I really hope she's okay..I went to the mall and decided to do a little shopping..As I was looking down texting Chris's crazy ass and I bumped into this man.."Omg..I am soooo sorry..I wasn't paying attention!"

He smiled a little and helped me off the floor..he dusted himself off."Its cool ma..I'm Tremaine.."

I smiled a little "I'm Jene."

"What a fine lady like you doing out by herself on a Friday night?"

I sighed "My stupid ass fiance in jail..he got caught up in a murder charge he claimed he had no part of"

"You talking about Roc?"

The sound of his name gave me butterflies" Yea how you know?"

"I work for him"

"Oh...was he really part of it?"

"Nawl..him and Ray wasn't even there..but it was their guns so they got charged with it.."

We started walking and talking.."Oh..."

"Wanna get some ice cream or something?"

"Well I came to get the new Jordan's that came out...I been busy lately and ain't been able to do no shopping.."

He smiled."Well I can help you.."

"Okay."

-Kaka's P.O.V-

My whole body shut down when I heard my baby was gone again..I left and went home..I aint playing no more fucking games!Who the fuck steals a fucking baby?!I swear I'm killing every bitch that had something to do with it!My baby ain't do shit but be born!!These niggas and hoes got me fucked up...I went to out room..that we kept guns and other shit we might need in...These bitches wanna play...okay..I sat down and called Marcus..These niggas taking a trip to ATL tonight!

I was fixing me something to eat when my doorbell rung.. I aint in no type of mood to play..When I start carrying my gun you know its real!I opened the door with the gun pointed to whoever it was.."What the fuck you want?!"

"Damn!!Can't a nigga visit their best friend?!"

I dropped my gun and ran into his arms..I smiled "Damn back to the old kaka I see.."He finally hugged me.."Shut up!!I'm sorry damn Martez! what you doing here?And how you found out where I stay?"He came in and I shut the door and locked it this time

"Well..your nigga called me from jail and told me to come surprise you"

The fuck? him and ray can't stand each other! "Pause..Rewind..Play...let me get this straight..ray called you and told you too come surprise me?!He hates you!Nigga stop lying!!"

"I ain't! It surprised me too..Where the kids at?"

"Dreyshawn at his grandma's house..and somebody took Hope!"

"Took Hope?!"

"Yes! Martez!They took her!"I slammed the plates down..He got up and we were face to face.."Get out my face!"

"Calm your nerves girl!Sit down and chill out.."

"No...move!"He still didn't move.."Martez move the fuck out my way..Right Fucking now!!"

"No!Look at you!I see it in you..You know I do..You upset..sad frustrated..stressed out..your eyes are red..Take a chill for. minute.."He was right..I hate it when him and Ray did this shit..I reached my breaking point..I broke down and started crying into his chest..I can only take so much..I let go of him and ran upstairs..I went straight to bed..I aint give a fuck what he did..I'm just so out of it right now..Everything went BOOM! my life be perfect one minute of fucked up the next!

-Ashley's P.O.V-

These damn babies won't stop crying for shit!Ugh! That's what them hoes get..They thought they killed me!No they didn't..until I get Roc back..they gone be missing their babies..."Kendra!!!" we was at a hotel and she was in the bathroom..

"What?!"

"How you male these babies shut the fuck up?!"

"I don't know! I used to put something in Drey's milk and that's how he shut the fuck up..."

I sighed and just gave them some milk..I didn't wanna harm them..just yet..Me and Kendra on a mission..I swear I will do anything to get what's mines back!

Bow..that's a wrap!!Hehe...