Y/n's POV:
I woke up from dreaming about Daron and instantly went to start getting ready. Since the boys were still asleep I could be a little more loose with the nudity I show in the bus.

I went to the bathroom, showered put on some old underware and a bra, then brushed my teeth. Then I stepped out of the bathroom and picked todays outfit. I'm not doing anything important but paparazzi is everywhere so I still have to be presentable.

I threw on my nicest sweats and went to the driver seat of the bus. I know I shouldn't drive somewhere while my band mates are asleep but this is important. 

I went driving around for a bit then I found some stores. First I went into the clothing store for something to wear to the date. I know I have like a ton of clothes but Daron deserves to see me at my best. I saw this really pretty short black dress and decided i needed it. After doing just a little bit of clothes shopping, I went to my next desired location. The store next door. 

While I was in the snack aisle, I started getting filthy thoughts of Daron. When that stuff rushed into my head I immediately left the store and went into the one place where I knew I'd find what I needed for just incase. Almost as soon as I walked in I found a box of condoms and I grabbed them instantly. I know that probably nothing's gonna happen but I just need to be prepared for if they do.

While I was there I saw this cute set of a black bra and panties. 

I bought those too. I'll wear them tommorow so I'll be presentable if anything happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰🄰 🄸🄳🄺 🅆🄷🄰🅃 🅃🄾 🄳🄾 🄽🄴🅇🅃 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁. 🄸🄺 🄸🅃'🅂 🄶🄾🄽🄽🄰 🄱🄴 🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄰🅃🄴 🄱🅄🅃 🄸🄳🄺 🄸🄵 🄸 🅂🄷🄾🅄🄻🄳 🄸🄽🄲🄻🅄🄳🄴 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄼🅄🅃 🄸 🄿🄻🄰🄽🄽🄴🄳 🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃 😭

🄰🄽🅈🅆🄰🅈🅂 🄸 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🄴🅅🄴🅁🅈🄾🄽🄴 🅆🄷🄾 🄸🅂 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂<3