𝟙𝟙

ANGST YIPPEE!!(I hope you cry)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV:

I had invited Daron over to my house 2 days ago and today is the day he come over. That's not what's on my mind right now though.

My pet rabbit rock 'n roll wasn't in his cage this morning. Maybe I didn't close it correctly? That's probably it. 

I looked around my entire house and didn't find him anywhere. Now I was starting to get worried.

I went outside and started to look for him calling his name out while sobbing my eyes out.

"Rock 'n roll?? ROCK 'N ROLL!?"

Then I saw him sitting in the road and felt a wave of relief.

Until I saw Daron's headlights..

My life started flashing before my eyes and I was having trouble breathing.

"DARON STOP THE CAR!!" I screamed my eyes filled with hot tears. But he couldn't hear me over him blasting music on his radio with his windows up.

"𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙉!!"

...

Just like that my little bunny was gone...

I fell to my knees and put my hand over my mouth and began to sob.

He got out of his car and went up to me with a worried look.

"BABY!? Y/n what's wrong..?" I looked up at him, nothing but pain in my eyes before saying.

"You killed my Rock 'n roll..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can see where I'm going with this.