Filler chapter to make up for my lack of updates♥

-Not sure if I've explained but in this they have modern technology but it's still the early 2000's

-This takes place like 2 years into them dating and they like spend the night at eahothers places and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daron was facetiming Serj at 12am while laying in bed with his girlfriend asleep on his chest. He was tired and complaining to Serj while Y/n slept peacefully.

Daron's POV:

"You don't understand dude.. She's comepletely taken over my bed!" I whisper shouted to Serj over facetime.

"I mean look at this shit! We have her stuffed animal, our fucking pet rabit has to sleep with us, AND she added like 4 new blankets to my bed!"

Serj started laughing at me rather loudly but I didn't think anything of it.

"I'm telling you dude my bed is pretty much hers now the blankets make me sweat. There's just too many blankets.."

"But I get cold.." I heard Y/n whisper faintly.

"Yeah Daron she gets cold!" Serj said mocking me.

"To be honest.. As long as she's comfortable.. So am I.."

I hung up and help Y/n as we fell asleep.

THE END<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this kinda makes up for me being gone but I did this just cus it happened in a dream and I didn't wanna forget it so enjoy<3

- XOXO #1 Daron Lover