DARON BIRTDAY SPECIAL

Y/n POV:
I woke up today bright and early, which is something I never do.

There was a reason behind this though, 

Today was my boyfriend Daron Malakian's  birthday!!

This would be the first time I spent a birthday with him considering we weren't close before we started dating so I knew I had to make it the most memorable one yet.

No I wasn't gonna be a cliché girlfriend and just have sex with him because I want our relationship to be more than just having incredible mind bending sex with eachother.

I look next to me and he's still fast asleep. He's so pretty I'm actually jealous... He looks so peaceful and seeing him like this makes me remember our first date(and what happened after it). Maybe I could just sleep with him...

Nah.

I decided to go make breakfast for the two of us and get two of those tabled you put over your lap for breakfast in bed. I made pancakes, bacon, and boiled eggs. I walked up the stairs to his room and opened the door. I looked inside and he was watching TV. 

"Morning, wifey!!" He looked at me straight faced, I know he hates when I call him that. "Yeah yeah good morning hubby."

I instantly saw his face light up when he was that i was carrying a breakfast in bed table with food on it. "Oooh whatcha make me?" I set it down and said "Only the best birthday breakfast you'll ever eat!"

He looked me dead in my eyes and said "You would've been a better birthday breakfast but I'll take what I can get." 

I kissed him on the cheek before leaving the room to get my food. "Happy birthday Daron." 

We enjoyed the rest of the day with eachother and our friends at a party Shavo threw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S MY BF DARONS BIRTHDAY SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEOW >:(((