I woke up the next morning hoping last night wasn't a dream. I felt something warm wrapped around my body, I opened my eyes to see Daron there holding me, asleep.

I heard from Serj he doesn't like being woken up. So, I knew this was a bad idea. I went with it and grabbed his arm and started to shake him softly.

"Daron.." I whispered. "Daron wake up."

"Mmmm What!...." He said, clearly annoyed. I wanted to talk to him properly before he had to drop me off so I needed him awake.

"Wake up! You need to drop me off soon..!" He shot up in the bed and looked at me and blushed. I looked down and realized I was wearing his shirt.. with nothing under..

"Hey uh.. can I shower? I still feel.. sticky.." He looked at me with a look of tease. "Yea go ahead.. as long as you let me go with you."

I looked at him with fake annoyance. "Yea.. if I let you do that I'd end up even stickier, can you pass me a towel?" He handed me one and I went into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a nice hot shower, I wraped up my hair and body then left the bathroom to ask Daron for another shirt.

"Hey Dar you got another shirt? I forgot to bring extra clothes.." He looked at me, face red and eyes wide.  "Oh come on don't be so surprised, you saw me in less than this last night." He handed me a shirt then he went to shower.

'I still have no panties on' I thought to myself. I went through Darons drawers hoping to find something that I could wear. What I found made my face feel hot and my thighs slam together.

It was the cuffs from last night, but in the drawer with them was a ball gag, a ring gag, ropes, and a bunch of other stuff along those lines.

Just then I heard Daron cough to make his presence known. "Why are you going through my stuff hm?" He said with a smirk. "I was just looking for underware I swear!" I was stammering to explain but then he cut me off by kissing me passionately. "No need to explain, it's fine." He started. "Plus I think you should get a good look at what I'm gonna be using on you in the future." I blushed.

"Wait.. future? You mean like..?" He cut me off "Yes Y/n I want you to be my girlfriend.. Only if you want to though." I jumped into his arms and hugged him "Ofcourse I will!" He looked at me and smiled. "Well uh.. now that were official.. Can you lend me some boxers or something?" He paused and thought for a second. "Why would I want you to cover up? It's hot to see you wearing my shit and nothing else." And with that he got dressed and drove me back to my bus. 

Serj, Mercell, Isaiah and Shavo were acting like children running around outside the bus while john was inside reading. "John come on they're here!" Shavo yelled. John came out and said goodbye to Marcell and Isaiah before going into his bus.

Marcell ran up to me "Wearing his stuff? My, my sis you really give it up easy." I punched him in the arm and started to walk inside. 

Then Daron picked me up by my waist. "You gonna go without saying bye to me princess?" I giggled and said "If you put me down I'll give you a goodbye kiss." He put me down and grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. When the kiss broke we were both panting. "God I can't wait til we're done touring." He kissed me on the forehead then left. I went back to my bus feeling excited for where this new found relationship will take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

RAHHHHHHHHH I WROTE THIS IN ONE DAY

Ik it's not spring break yet but imma js announce that when it starts I'm going on hiatus until its over. Bear with me please<3