I was peacefully dreaming until I remembered whats happening today. I shot up in my bed and quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready. The boys were awake already so I had to figure out my outfit before showering. I remembered the dress I bought yesterday and grabbed that and my underware and bra I had bought too.

As I was walking to the bathroom the black lacey bra fell on the floor. I tried to pick it up as fast as possible but not before Marcel said "Wo-hoahh there little sis. You really gonna wear that under? You expecting something to happen?" Isaiah started laughing as I tured red.

"No I'm not! It's for just incase.." I said comepletely embarassed.

"... Wow sis. You're a slut." "Fuck off Marcel!"

I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup, and got dressed.

I stepped out of that shower feeling like hot shit. Cus I am. I was leaving the bathroom getting ready to call Daron when Marcel stopped me.

"I'm not letting you out of this bus until you change." I was, obviously, upset.

"Dude I'm a grown ass woman. I can wear what I want." I said annoyed.

"Yea but as your brother I forbid it!" He said triumphantly.

"Whatever you're not even my real brother.."  I said then went outside to call Daron.

"I KNOW BUT YOU SHOULD STILL LITSEN TO ME" I hear from the inside of the bus as I go to my contacts

As the phone was ringing I was fixing myself up as if he could see me. I heard it stop ringing.

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?"

My heart rate increased as I heard his voice.

"Hey Daron! So uh when do you think you're gonna get here?"

"𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆. 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿."

"Great! I'll be there in a minute!"

"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲.." 

My heart beat got quick and my breathing heavy. I want him. And I'm going to make it happen today.