𝟙𝟘

Y/n POV:

He took me to the beach and we had a little picnic. I was so happy to be able to spend time with him as a COUPLE. It still felt crazy to say considering I saw him as a celebrity crush of sorts so the fact we're DATING NOW is still insane to me.

We had just gotten to his house from the beach and I had to take a shower because I could feel sand on every area of my body.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. I checked it and decided to just put it to the 'melt your skin off' kind of heat and go without cold water.{yes i do this}

I got in the shower and began washing off when I heard the door open.

"Daron get out I'm showering." He chuckles "Correction darling: WE'RE showering"

I giggled and said "Whatever dork, you wont like how hot I have it."

He steps in and immediately steps as far as he can from the water. 

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU SHOWER IN WATER THIS HOT I'M BEING BOILED ALIVE!" I started to laugh at him as he tried his hardest to get used to the heat of the water. 

"Oh come on it's not that hot babe." He looks me dead in my eyes before saying "You're right the heat is nothing compared to you right now." 

I looked at him with a blank face and started to wash his hair for him. "I'm not gonna have sex with you in your shower asshole" "Worth a shot." He shrugged and started rinsing out his hair.

We got out of the shower and dried off before getting back in the bed and watching movies.

"I hope that blonde bitch gets hit by a bus." "Don't worry dear she does."

He looked at me and kissed me. 

"Hey Daron?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I know you've never been to my house so wanna come over this weekend?"

His face lit up and he pulled me into his chest. 

"YES OFCOURSE I WILL!! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was struck with inspiration my dears so I'm gonna feed whoever the fuck still reads this!! :D