A Dark Situation

The 5 other astronauts have set out on their slime block machines. Anxiety is running through them, worried that there would be another solar storm. What didn't help the anxiety was they couldn't communicate, not until they're on the moon. But they knew that they signed up for a risky mission. They understood they could die, and have mentally prepared that there would be some malfunction that could bring about their demise. They're mad at Orange Steve, but they all hoped he was okay nevertheless.

(2 days later)

The astronauts are now on the moon. They could see the slime block machine that Orange Steve used, as well as theirs.

"Uh... do you see something, on the ground?" Violet Steve notices some foot prints and trail marks on the dusty Lunar surface.

"Odd... footprints and a path... did he just pushed himself with his feet across the ground?" Violet Steve went to scratch his head, but he can't with his space suit on. Everyone is able to hear each other.

"Do we fellow it?" Green Steve asked everyone else.

"No! What if something just grabbed Orange!?" Yellow Steve yelled. If they were still on the space station, everyone's hears would be bleeding. But because they aren't and most of the sound is lost due to the vacuum, his yell is reduced to just a loud indoor voice.

"Come on, nothing can live on the moon. Without a spacesuit and you're out here, you're dead," Indigo Steve stated.

"He's got a point," Violet Steve agreed.

"Yellow may have a point. There may be some steve... or creature, that can breath without air," Red Steve brought up, agreeing with Yellow Steve.

"My question wasn't entirely answered, so I'm gonna ask again- Do we follow this trail or not?" Green Steve again asked.

"Yes, I say we should follow it. We should also stick together, we must not get lost. This isn't like getting lost in the overworld. If you get lost in space... you may as well take your helmet off," Red Steve replied. Everyone began to follow the odd path and trail of footprints.

"Orange? Orange?" Everyone apart from Yellow Steve started calling out, hoping Orange Steve's voice will respond back. Yellow Steve pauses for a bit and looks in the opposite direction, in the direction where the slime block machines are. He turns to face the direction where the rest of the group are walking, but they are no longer in view.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"You lot go look for him. Don't blame me if this will cost your lives," Yellow Steve muttered as he turns around yet again. He heads back to where the slime block machines are.

"Orange?" Yellow Steve's disappearance went unnoticed. Red, Green, Indigo and Violet Steve are still calling out for Orange Steve. They look in every crater, on top of every small hill and the regular ground surface. But still, no sign of Orange Steve.

"The trail is starting to fade," Indigo Steve pointed out.

"You're right, it is beginning to fade," Green Steve responded.

"We still haven't found Orange... surely he couldn't of wondered on for this long," Red Steve looks at the fading path and trail of footprints. It couldn't be possible for someone to go this far of a distance, especially after most likely having their molecules ripped apart from a long solar storm.

"Do we go on... or do we start heading back?" Violet Steve asked, admitting to himself that this might be a lost cause. But a part of him still wants to continue looking for Orange Steve, even if it was a lost cause.

"Yellow may of had a point..." Green Steve sighed. The group slowly came to a conclusion. Orange Steve is most likely dead. Even if he didn't go missing, the radiation from the solar storm would've most likely finished him off.