On The Space Station

After a whole day of flight, all 6 astronauts are on the Sabre Type 1 space station, in a room that's roughly by the centre of the space station. The room is a massive dull oblong room made of solid iron, with the 6 'Goggles' slime block machines. There's 20 bedrooms in total on the space station, and each one had 6 beds, all crammed next to one another, the rest of the room just being full of chests. In one of the chests are the 6 space suits of the steve astronauts. The floor below is made of a 3 block thick layer of black stained glass, to block of most of the radiation from the sun. The ceiling is made of redstone lamps, which are powered by daylight sensors. Smooth stone slabs cover the daylight censors, as the light still goes through. The slabs are there to make everything look clean.

"No gravity is so weird... and odd," Violet Steve stated as he pushes his legs on the floor and floats upwards.

"We should get used to this environment before we do what we're meant to do," Red Steve suggested.

"I agree, and we should check out all the rooms while we're at it," Yellow Steve added onto Red Steve.

"Not gonna lie, floating around is so much fun! Is this what it was like for the steves that could naturally fly?" Orange Steve wondered as he starts spinning and rotating around the room, bouncing off the walls, floor or ceiling when he hit them.

"Them steves had to fly whilst affected by gravity- A shame we can't ask. The only steves left are just regular chromatics," Indigo Steve replied.

"We should probably be moving about- No gravity whilst no exercising can be harmful," Green Steve suggested.

"Hello you six astronauts. How was your trip?" Assistant Steve silently teleports into the room.

"Very nerve-racking, but alright," Violet Steve answered.

"Do you know your next object?" Assistant Steve asked the 6 astronauts. All 6 nodded.

"Good, or otherwise you would be a fool to be on this mission. This space station here, is a mere stepping stone for the main objective. The main objective, is to reach the moon. Each of your abilities are going to be important in this. Red, Yellow and Orange, your task is to build a base on the moon as well as a redstone tower. Green, your task is to go with them three to keep their health at a good standard. Indigo, your task is to teleport Red, Orange, Yellow and Green back to this space station in an emergency. Lastly, you Violet, are to communicate with any other potential life forms out there, if we encounter them. Does anyone have any questions? If not, you are to be en route to the moon by tomorrow," Assistant Steve explained.

"If we couldn't teleport here, then how am I meant to teleport FOUR OTHERS on MY OWN back here!?" Indigo Steve exclaimed.

"Follow me," Assistant Steve replied. The 6 astronauts began to follow the robot to the left side of the space station. They are heading to a room that's right next to the left of the centre room. The room is 8 by 4 by 8 in size, and in there is a control panel made of 6 dark glass blocks with a button on. On the left are 6 redstone lamps with redstone torches on top which are up right against the iron wall, which the torches are off. On the right side are 6 more redstone lamps, but with levers and buttons. Lastly, in the centre is a chair that is at an L shaped quartz desk with a lever and a button.

"In your spacesuits are antennas, which their signals can be connected to the systems in this room. The glass panel infront are there for you to press, which then a redstone lamp on each side will light up, with the same colour as the steve that pressed it, as well as the glass turning to that exact colour. The buttons and the levers on the right are there for Indigo, which he will use to teleport you, in case of an emergency. So Indigo, you won't have to use your powers, the machines here does it for you. Incase you have to active the emergency teleportation, you must flick the lever, then the button. It is simple as that," Assistant Steve explained.

"So, any more questions from you Indigo?" Indigo Steve shook his head.

"No Assistant, thank you."

"How will I be able to communicate with other potential life forms?" Violet Steve asked.

"There is a small room on the furthest on the right. There there is a communications device, which can pick up any transmission. There is also an automatic translator, so if the life form doesn't speak the same language, we can still understand them," Assistant Steve explained.

"Does this answer your question Violet?"

"Oh yes, yes, thank you Assistant Steve," Violet Steve nodded.

"Does anyone have any more questions?" Assistant Steve asked. Everyone shook their head.

"Wonderful. Now, I suggest you put what you've taken with you in a chest. Once you have, I suggest you get some rest as tomorrow, you're to set your journey to the moon. I will be back the next day, as I got to go back and meet with Physicist Red Steve," Assistant Steve said as he silently teleports back to the overworld.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(A few hours later, in the bedroom)

"So, we know where everything is now, we should probably rest up," Red Steve suggested as he and the others got into their beds. All their beds use white blankets. The space station isn't meant to look like a luxury hotel, it is meant to provide safety against the dangers of the outside, such as gamma rays, and other sorts of stuff.

"Ugh, I just want to go to the moon now," Orange Steve moaned.

"We have to rest to regain our energy," Yellow Steve responded.

"We can't rush this. We aren't in the overworld. There, we are able to get help. In space, it's just us six okay. Please, have patience my friend," Violet Steve urged. Everyone then one by one, fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(The next day)

"Oough- What? Oh yeah, need to remember that we're in space," Yellow Steve yawned as he notices himself waking up whilst standing on the ceiling.

"Oh hey there Yellow! How you doing?" Violet Steve asked as he floats over to Yellow Steve.

"I wasn't expecting myself to be asleep whilst upside down, that's all. I forgot about zero gravity- It's so weird, but I'll figure it out," Yellow Steve giggled. One by one, everyone wakes up, and they all decided to all meet up on the ceiling, standing upside down.

"This is still so weird to me," Green Steve stated.

"It'll be even weirder once we go back to the overworld- Not looking forward to that. It'll feel like a damn cabinet is on me," Indigo Steve responded.

"Anyway, let's do our checks everyone. One, two, three, four, five and- Five?" Red Steve is baffled. He swore there is 6 and not 5.

"What do you mean? There's six of us," Violet Steve stated.

"Alright, maybe I may have counted wrong- We- We did all just wake up so..." Red Steve done his counts again. However, he only counted 5 again.

"Wait a minute, where's Orange?" Yellow Steve notices that out of the 6 of them, only Orange Steve isn't present.

"Check the chests!" Red Steve barked. Everyone looks in their chests, checking their space suits.

"Has anyone found a space suit that's not theirs!?" Red Steve began to panic. What didn't help is that the other 4 shook their head. One space suit was missing. Yellow Steve heads to the centre room of the space station, and he sees something that gives him a grudge on what happened to Orange Steve.

"Uh... guys, one of the slime block machines are missing..."