Preparations

All the leaders of each 7 chromatic steves have met at the abandoned library. The area is run down, as the last time they met up like this in the abandoned library was when the idea to explore space was discussed. This was when Professor Red was still alive, and was just able to walk with a cane.

"Feels depressing we have to meet up at this place under these circumstances. We used to meet up here for positive topics. This... we're discussing about a potential interplanetary war, between the overworld and the moon," The Indigo Leader depressingly started off the meeting.

"Yes, this is scary... especially having peace for over twenty years. The days of Sabre being around still feel like yesterday," The Violet Leader sighed. Even with the amount of time that passed, he still holds a large amount of guilt in him, even though he said he was sorry to him.

"So, we've got pretty ominous information. These creatures on the moon, labelled as Moon Steves. We don't even know if they're even steves. From what we know, they live in the ground and pulls their target down with them," The Yellow Leader explained.

"Do they have the ability of interplanetary travel?" M thought to ask.

"If not, all we got to do is to poison the moon's surface."

"Poison to us may be energy to them," The Green Leader stated.

"Well, why don't we just create a core on the moon and then detonate it. Problem solved. Moon creatures dead. Moon to ourselves," The Yellow Leader thought efficiently, in terms of wiping out a whole species that is.

"That's genocide!" The Violet Leader exclaimed.

"Can't care less about them. They destroyed three of our own. We should show them the same treatment," The Yellow Leader responded back. As time went by, he has become more stubborn.

"Then that'd be all out war and we don't know what these things can do. They could possibly- I don't know... warp matter or whatnot- We should assume they're more advanced, even if they may not be," M replied to the Yellow Leader.

"Doesn't mean we should not let our guard down. We are all united, and if this is our next big threat, we face it together, united," Said the Orange Leader.

"I?"

"I," Everyone else said in unison to the Orange Leader, agreeing with what he said.

"So, send Light and a few guards up to the space station and wait to see what happens?"

"Agreed," M replied to the Orange Leader.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Next day)

Light Steve, his 2 long-serving and a new Elite Colourless Guards are out in an open field. They aren't wearing their regular armour, but spacesuits. So far, only a few suits had been produced and are limited in numbers. They have been given a set of instructions on how to start up the slime block machines

"You think just the four of us will be enough?" Happy Orange Steve asked.

"You've been a part of the elite for two decades. You know we can handle whatever it is that's out there," Light Steve confidently replied, his morale being sky high, still sounding as young as he did the first day he became... Light Steve. The steves have been prospering in peace for the longest time ever in their history. There is no reason for having low morale.

"You sure about this? We could be dealing with something more powerful than anything we have ever seen," Yellow Steve with the leather chestplate stated, careful to not be too confident, as too much confidence can lower your guard down.

"It won't just be us, we got them astronauts to help out- Speaking of which- Have you got the spears and shields for them?" Light Steve asked the third guard, his newest elite. He is a Red Steve.

"Yes, why would I forget such important equipment?"

"Glad we have you, Weaponsmith Red Steve," Said Happy Orange Steve.

"So, we just press this button on these slime block machines and we're off? Happy Orange Steve assumed as he went to clime onto one of the slime block machines.

"To he precise, the Goggles One," Weaponsmith Red Steve added on the extra information, replying to Happy Orange Steve.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(On the spacestation)

"Do you here that beeping?" Said Red Steve.

"Yeah- What is it Assistant?" Green Steve asked.

"Multiple small single-passenger vessels are approaching the space station," Assistant Steve replied.

"Are you sure it's not Light and that? They're coming up to the station right?"

"Yes, I am always very sure. These vessels are coming from the moon," Assistant Steve again answered Green Steve.

"So do we put the station into lockdown or what?" Red Steve asked the robot.

"We cannot do that, it'll be pointless. We'll need to be on the outside to defend the station anyway." The whole Sabre Type 1 space station began to shake, as explosions began to be heard outside, the soundwaves being able to travel around through the solids and passed onto the air that's in the space station. However, everything remains undamaged.

"They didn't expect me to add a shielding to the station," Said Assistant Steve.

"How long will it hold up!? We cannot go outside the space station until we have Light comes up here!" Yellow Steve exclaimed while the space station continues to shake whilst being pelted by explosions from the outside.

"It will hold for as long as it needs to," Assistant Steve stated.