The Moon Vs The Overworld

Light Steve and his 3 guards have been on their slime block machines for a day, and after what felt like an eternity, arrived on the space station.

"Ah, welcome Light, you will be outside the space station, with Red, Yellow and Green Steve. But don't worry, the station's shielding will prevent you floating adrift into the endless vacuum of space," A very knowable robotic voice greets Light Steve.

"Light uh- Hey..." Yellow Steve shyly steps forward.

"Do I- I swear I know you, but I can't quite put my tongue on it," Light Steve replied.

"I wanted to start fresh y'know, from what happened with the Rainbow Kingdom," Said Yellow Steve.

"Wait, what do you mean- Are you implying that you're- Sol!?"

"Yeah... I signed up to be an astronaut. I wanted to start fresh after these two decades in that dull cell. Those times of... assistants etcetera- Those times are over. I also ask for you to not call me Sol," Yellow Steve requested. Light Steve nodded.

"Yeah uh- That's a bombshell and a half," Light Steve thought to himself.

The space station began to shake more and more. Alarms started going off. Sparks around the space station are occurring.

"Warning! The shielding is eighty percent destroyed," Assistant Steve kept saying on repeat. He then strikes lightning, teleporting the 7 steves on top, outside of the space station.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Light Steve's POV)

I've seen and done many things throughout my life. Fighting the darkness, demons, and I was the one who beaten the First Curse. I done a lot, protecting the steves up and foremost. Since stopping the curse spreading, thought that'd be it. No more fighting, no more steves being destroyed, we can finally live happy lives.

But there's a whole universe out there. With a big universe, comes with many possibilities, and unfortunately, not everything out there will be all good. Originally, the closest potential life was to be said on another planet so far away that no regular Indigo could teleport to. Found out just now, within our own galaxy, within our own solar system, on our own moon even, there's life. Unfortunately, not all discovers are all good.

"Here they come..."

Several moon rocks are flying towards us. But they aren't just rocks. When they made contact, they immediately exploded. These... Moon Steves, or whatever they are, they must know how to change the colour their own fireballs. But we can fight back using our own.

"All of you! Use your fireballs, now!"

We start moving our right hands and create fireballs in return. It's slightly harder to summon them with these suits, but not by much, and it's working nevertheless. We're detonating them... moon balls I'll call them- It's stopping those moon balls. As soon as we fought back against what had been showering against the space station though, the moon balls stopped coming our way. It's as if they figured out we could defend against that attack.

This is sort of odd. It reminds me of when me and Sabre held off the demons at the citadel. It was easy for us... well, for Sabre, to hold them off. No more demons came, because Void saw it as a game. Is this a similar situation as to that? Were these moon-dwelling beings testing what we could do? Does this new threat even come from a steve?

"Is using lightning an option?"

It might be, that may work.

"No, because in space, there's no sky or clouds, meaning we cant use lightning. Only the super powerful steves back in the day could do it," Weaponsmith Red Steve answered my question.