𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢.

it's the thirty-first of october, just a couple of hours before the month ends and the big showdown starts.

baji keisuke decided to stay in his apartment today and spend the rest of the afternoon together with his friend and long-time crush, l/n y/n.

the male realized that in the past few days, the two never really properly bonded unless it was something related to him and his gang activities- like patching him up or his clothes.

so he decided to treat her out and just have some fun for today.

he was standing in front of her apartment, looking as crisp and cool as possible because he had planned to make this some sort of an unofficial date for them both- hopefully by the end of tomorrow, they can really date instead.

speaking of tomorrow, the fight was unfortunately scheduled the same day as he and his crush's annual trick or treat event, and as much as he loved punching people on their faces- he wouldn't forgive himself if he were to miss out.

"kei?" the raven-haired male was snapped out of his trance, looking up and seeing tired, (e/c) eyes narrowing themselves at him.

baji wanted to chuckle at how cute she looked, but seeing as she had just woken up, she'd probably be pissed at him instead.

"what are you doing out here this early? don't you have school or something."

"is it a crime to what to spend my day with the person i adore?" he chuckled, freezing in his place once he realized what he had just said.

thank god that y/n was still half asleep and didn't mind the whole 'person i adore', sighing as she opened her door fully to welcome him in.

"can we stay in for a while? i stayed up all night trying to fix that damned thing." and thank god baji wasn't on the brighter side of the spectrum to even question her.

the smell of coffee and ramen awakened his senses even more, noticing the state of her apartment as the girl shuffled back inside of her futon.

it looked like she stayed up all night studying for finals- not like she always did growing up with her but you guys get the point.

dark eyes looked down to see mochi the cat snoozing on top of y/n, it seems as if he had made a good job introducing them to one another because of how similar they were.

and although baji keisuke wanted to go out with her and have fun, maybe staying indoors and just adoring her and being mesmerized by her simplicity wasn't as bad as he had thought.

the raven-haired male chuckled at this, kneeling down and properly covering the girl with her blanket before he sat down beside her and enjoyed the peaceful morning basking in her presence.

her soft breathing served as his white noise, calming him down as he let his mind wander off to neverland where all of his inner selves were arguing with one another.

'now's the chance keisuke, confess to the girl!'

'no no, wait for tomorrow to make it extra special.'

'do you even have your gift ready yet?'

this was the first that that baji let himself listen to what his mind has to say, and unfortunately they were all right for the most part.

he didn't have his present ready yet- and even though he had kept the box that he and chifuyu made a year ago, that wasn't enough to actually express his feelings for y/n.

to him, it needed to be special since he's asking a very special girl out. not even a mere box can suffice as a gift to her.

"you look like you're fucked up, what's wrong?"