𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬.

it was uncharacteristically quiet throughout the neighborhood- not a single bark from the neighbors' dog nor the sound of engine rang through the streets, it was an eerie morning, to say the least.

the sun didn't even bother peeking through the dense clouds, casting a gloomy and dark atmosphere all around the city of tokyo.

baji keisuke sighed at this, zipping up his bag that contains his valhalla jacket and looking to the side to see the sleeping figure of l/n y/n.

don't get it wrong- the two did nothing of sorts.

after the two met up with chifuyu, the raven-haired male was invited in her apartment to watch some movies. they stayed up til the ungodly hours of the morning just because they binged watched a movie series that ended up with a shitty conclusion.

and who was he to turn her invitation down? watch movies and spend time with your crush? count him in.

the sound of her soft breathing gave him a sense of comfort- calming down his nerves that were all over the place because of what he's gonna get into.

with one last glance down at her, he sighed through his nose and leaned down to place a quick yet soft peck on her forehead- wanting nothing more than to stay there the entire morning.

a mewl made the male turn to the side, the orange furred feline walking up to him as an early morning greeting.

baji chuckled at this, sitting up and gently cradling the cat.

"i need to go alright? you stay here and guard
y/n until i get back." he cooed, receiving a paw softly landing on his cheek in agreement.

he stayed there for a moment, just enjoying both of their presence before he leaves and go beat up some asses all through the morn.

"kei? you leaving already?" beside him, (e/c) eyes tiredly looked up at him with a lazed out smile, cheek resting on her arm as she let out a yawn.

"yeah, i'm part of my class's morning clean-up. be back early in the afternoon though." he explained, putting the cat down to pet her head instead.

baji wasn't bothered at lying to her, knowing that this will be the last day that he'll do it anyway.

his heart did summersaults at the thought of the (f/c) colored box that he'd hidden under his bed so that his mom won't find it and ruin the surprise for tonight.

the (h/c) haired girl hummed, closing her eyes with a small smile on her face.

"alright- stay safe. i'll be waiting for you tonight."

"i'll be back in a jiffy."

dark eyes were trained at the hard wooden floors beneath him, mind all over the place to even notice or hear the soft futon move under her weight.

it wasn't until he felt warm lips on his cheek that he snapped out of his trance- eyes wide as y/n placed a soft kiss on his warm skin.

"i mean it keisuke, if you're late for even a minute i'll kick your ass once you get home."

baji was snapped out of his mind, chuckling at this as he looped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her in a hug- lips making contact with her forehead as a grin etched itself onto his features.

"don't worry- i promise to return to you as soon as school finishes."

the two stayed there, just basking in each other's warmth as the sun finally peeked through the dense clouds and into the apartment- the soft glow causing a warm aura to circulate around.

these were the mornings that baji keisuke wanted to experience more in the future with her- wanting nothing more than to spend the rest of his life with the girl that he loves.