Bonus Chapter ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Notes:
Here's the alternate ending XD Sorry that it took so long even though it is only 400+ words long. It will be continued from chapter 10.

-----------------------------

The following weeks passed by quickly, with Kuroko visiting Akashi everyday as per normal. They would chat and sometimes play card games with each other. Due to Akashi's rapid improvement, he was soon allowed to move around in a wheelchair, with Kuroko's help of course.

"Where would you like to go today, Sei-kun?" The shadow asked as he helped the redhead onto the wheelchair.

"Hmmm... the garden"

"The weather's quite cold today though" Kuroko commented as he went to get Akashi's scarf from the cupboard.

"As long as Tetsuya is by my side, I won't feel cold. There's no need for the scarf."

"You'll catch a cold" Kuroko insisted, placing the warm woollen fabric around his lover's neck, a light blush creeping onto his face as he let out an amused chuckle. Closing the door behind him, Kuroko wheeled Akashi out into the garden. Their scarves flew gently in the cold wind.

"Tetsuya, please stop there by that tree. I want to give you something."

"What is it Sei-kun?" Kuroko asked curiously, parking the wheelchair by a big, snow-covered tree. Akashi grabbed the shadow's gloved hand and fished out something from his pocket, placing it onto his palm.

"Happy birthday, Tetsuya" Akashi smiled. Kuroko's eyes widened in surprise and delight as he looked at the beautiful silver necklace on his palm. A heart-shaped crystal was fixed on the end of it. Half of the heart was crimson red and the other half was sky blue.

"T-thank you, Sei-kun... Its beautiful... " Kuroko's eyes shone with happiness.

"I'm glad you li-" Akashi's sentence was cut off by a pair of warm lips crashing onto his icy cold ones. Shocked, the redhead froze for a few seconds before returning the kiss. It was a soft, gentle, yet passionate kiss. The same type of kiss which the couple had exchanged countless times when they were still teenagers. The type of kiss which the both of them had yearned for and missed dearly during their period of separation. The kiss lasted for a full minute, ending with both parties pulling away at the same time to catch their breaths.

"I love you so much, Sei-kun" Kuroko whispered, voice thick with emotion.

"I love you too" Akashi murmured lovingly, picking the silver necklace up from Kuroko's palm to help the teal-haired put it on.

"When I get out of this hospital, I'll slowly make it all up to you" Akashi said as they sat together, Kuroko on the bench and Akashi on the wheelchair of course.

"Make what up?"

"Everything. For my mistakes, for the past 6 years, for all the pain that I had caused you. I'm really sorry, Tetsuya"

"Stop apologing, Sei-kun, I've already forgiven you. What matters most is that you're here with me now" Kuroko smiled. The couple then enjoyed the view of the garden together in silent companionship, their fingers entwined with each others.

-----------------------------

Aaaaaw it has finally ended :( I really hope you've enjoyed it. (Cliche as it sounds) I just want to thank all of you readers for all your votes and comments. It really lifts my spirits and motivates me to see a comment from a reader saying that they have enjoyed this fanfic. (Its trueee ><) Do you guys want more angst or more fluff? (I'm still working on trying to write fluff sweet enough to make people get toothaches X'D)