Chapter Nine: Back to Sakaar

Peter and his crew all get to their stations and prepare to take off from the location where the Collector had transported both you and Loki. The spaceship rumbles to life and soon takes off, going slow at first before reaching the right speed to be able to hit hyperspace, leaving the odd planet and the Collector behind.

Peter and the woman, Gamora, come down from the bridge of the ship, coming down the stairs before they sit at the odd table in the centre.

"You two can walk about now, if you want. It's perfectly safe." Peter says matter-of-factly to you both, but his eyes merely focus on you.

"Thanks, Mr Quill, but I'd rather stay seated. I don't want my wings to cause a distraction or be obstacles for your crew." You speak to him politely, feeling a little unnerving. Your wings were in a rather bad state as they were clipped. You couldn't fly. You sigh heavily, clearly upset.

They hadn't disappeared or vanished since they had manifested on their own within the arena. The control disc didn't help matters, as you couldn't use your powers.

"Peter. Not 'Mr Quill'" Peter corrects you, clearly disliking the formality of calling him by his surname/ family name.

Two Hours Later

The little racoon creature comes walking into the area where you and Loki both sat, still buckled in the seats. Loki refused to leave your side. 

"Oi, the two weirdos; we're almost at Sakaar." The little fellow speaks roughly. 

You feel Loki's concerned gaze on you. "Are you certain you wish to face this... Grandmaster again, my love?" He asks you, his voice seemed uncertain, anxious.

Even if you didn't want to, you knew you had to. You had little choice, with the disc being implanted in your neck. You lightly touch it with your fingers, the coolness of the metal felt weird and horrible. You could also feel a small voltage pulsing from it. 

"We need that... weird staff, Loki. The one that operates the disc. Without the proper tool to get this disc out of my neck; the only other way out would result in alot of blood loss and possibly my death.. and I don't think either of us want that." You explain to him as rationally as possible, with your voice wavering. It wasn't easy talking about possible outcomes, especially ones that resulted in Loki having to live his life without you, if you perish. 

You were scared. There was so much uncertainty and you didn't know what the Grandmaster's reaction would be when he saw you and Loki again, but you had some suspcions. 

"Take a communicator each. That way; if you need back-up; you have it. We'll come as soon as we get the call." Peter says, trying to reassure you.

You exhale lightly and decide to unbuckle yourself for your seat. You walk to the nearest window and gaze out at the stars, being careful and cautious of your wings behind you. The racoon hands you a communication device and you instantly attach it behind and within your ear. You glance towards Loki, who had also unbuckled himself from the seat and stood up. He was doing the same with the communicating device whilst making his way over to you. 

Without any warning; there's a sudden green glow around you and in the blink of an eye; your clothes had changed. You smirk lightly and shake your head. 

Loki had manifested gorgeous Asgardian armour on your body, changing it from the awful armour the arena had given you. The armour was white, dark navy blue, light blue and black, with magnesium alloy metal, which was light, but very strong. 

The bodice was a T-shape, with the metalwork following the shape of your ribs, with a unique golden ordinated leaf decoration just above the lower-breast line. On either side, attached to the top is a blue strap, that goes around the back of the neck, like a halter top, with a collar branching out like a flower in bloom. 

Underneath the metal bodice was protective fabric, amazingly breathable and lightl. The sides were a dark navy blue whilst the front was a light blue, the same blue as the straps, flowing down until it reaches your upper thighs like a short skirt. Attached to the tail of the bodice a decorative peice of white cloth. 

Around your hips was a peice of metal work, the same metal work as your bodice, though it was in the shape of feathered wings, with a small chain attaching them either side at the front. Attached to the metal wings, either side, was a white peice of frabic, that looked like a skirt, but it could also be considered as a waist cape, which stopped in length near your ankles. At the front of the fabric was golden embroidary, with some sort of unique pattern on it. It moved just past the short skirt. 

On your right leg; you had a long protective fabric sleeve all on the length, the top having a small band of gold then a larger band of light blue, followed by another small band of gold.

On the right leg was a distinct knee-cap protector, which flared out like wings, with a light golden peice diagonally moving towards the inner calf but stops inches underneath the kneecap. Underneath was the same protective fabric. The shoes were heels that had silver metal tops, that again, spread a fraction like wings, the top middle section was navy blue and the tip of the heel was silver. 

The arms had matching armour, with metal pouldrons that sat on the edge of the shoulders, protecting the joints. On the upper forearm and the entire length of the arm was the navy blue protective sleeves. On top of the protective sleeve; was silver metal armour, which had a few golden details embedded into it. 

"Um.. Loki..? Why the hell am I wearing a short skirt?"  You ask him lightly, in disapproval. He smirks and changes the outfit a little bit, making sure you're comfortable, making the skirt longer and having a bit more light-weighed metal on it. 

"Well, you're sexy regardless. I just wanted something more fitting on you, that can protect you far better than the dull second-hand armour you had on." He speaks softly, though you can tell he's trying to keep his composure. 

"More like; you wanted something to gawk at, whilst also clarifying to people who see it, see me in it; that I'm not anyone's to own... except you."  You guess his true intentions and motivations. His blushing cheeks and sheepish expression confirm your skeptism.