Chapter 1: Unity?

Present Day:

The landscape was scorched, a flaming ruin of a populous city. The roar of a giant creature can be heard in the distance. The sky was red with a black hole full of nothingness. Down in the streets below, conflict was brewing.

A winged-reptilian creature the size of a car slammed into a wall. It got back up and roared at its attacker. It was swiftly stabbed in the heart in a blue-blur of speed by a magnificent golden sword. The beast roared in agony before going limp and silent. Its lifeless corpse fell to the ground. Standing over it was a young woman donned in an armor-plated, blue battle-dress. She had blonde hair that had bangs framing her face, a bun at back tied with a blue ribbon, and an ahoge sticking out on top. Her face was young and flawless, complete with deep-emerald colored eyes.

Her name was Arturia Pendragon; a Saber-class heroic spirit. But history remembers her as King Arthur; wielder of the holy sword Excalibur and ruler of Camelot. The King of Knights.

Her foe, an offspring wyvern was vanquished

Her foe, an offspring wyvern was vanquished. Yet there was no time to celebrate. Arturia looks up to see a Wyvern fly down to attack to her...

Only to be skewered by a spear with a white flag tied to it. The wyvern was thrown aside. Arturia looked over to see the wielder of said spear stand over the dead body of the creature, and make the sign of the cross.

The young woman was wearing a dark-blue battle dress with stockings that showed off a teasing glimpse of her thighs, and a metallic ornament on her chest. She wore armored boots and gauntlets, along with full armored battle skirt around her midsection with a sheathed rapier hanging on her left waist. Her face was young just like Arturia's, but with crucial differences. She had amethyst-coloured eyes, and her long blonde hair was braided in a waist-length ponytail instead of a bun. To top it off, she wore a three-pointed ornament akin to a diadem on her forehead over her hair.

 To top it off, she wore a three-pointed ornament akin to a diadem on her forehead over her hair

She held her flag upright as she stood over the wyvern. The polearm itself was dark blue with silver flanges. The flag was white with gold trim that split towards the end. It was emblazoned with a Fleur-de-Lis, a prominent symbol of her homeland. The woman whispered: