4.

The next day

I woke up with a huge headache.i groan loudly,pedri rushing inside The room

"Amor?!are you okay?"he asks clearly concered,pulling me onto his lap and holding me by my lower back and The back of my head.

"I'm fine just a little bit hungover.."I say,sighing and snuggling into his neck.

He rubs my back in a circular motion,kissing my shoulder.i smile and wrap my hand him tightly

"You sure you okay amor?i can go and get you some medicine if you want,we can go shopping,take you get your nails done and get a haircut.does that sound nice?"he asks me,smilling.

"I don't want you spending money on me.."I say.

"Amor,I would do anything for you to be happy."he says,kissing the side of my head.

I feel my cheeks getting hot and him chuckling.

"Get dressed baby,we're going to a give you a makeover."he says,kissing my lips.

"Makeover?why would I need that?"I ask,clearly confused

"You see,now,people,interviewers and paparazzi that sort of shit are gonna be on you,daily,so,even if I don't want you to change,we're gonna have to do that.i love hoe you look now believ3 me but we're gonna get your nails and hair doen exactly how you want it.okay?"he looks into my eyes,a smile plastered on his face.

I nod,kissing his lips before getting off his lap and going to change.i change into this outfit

I go to The hall and see pedri just wearing his skinny jeans and a shirt from his merch collection

"Skinny jeans?really pedri?"I ask.

"They're kinda tight on my peni-"he says before I cut him off

"NOPE!"I yell loudly,spinning in circles to stop him from contuining his sentence

"Stop spinning your gonna get dizzy and fall."he says.

He grabs me by my shoulders and holds me up straight.

              They walk to pedri's car

I sit in the passanger seat and put my seatbelt on,opening my phone and scrolling through tiktok and liking pedri edits.

Pedri gets in The drivers seat and puts on his seatbelt and start driving.

He puts his hand on my thigh,caressing my thigh even though i'm wearing long pants.he turns on some spanish music,singing along to it.

I sigh to myself.he turns to me for a second before looking back at The road.

"Put on some of your music..I know it's partition by beyoncé."

I smile and put it on,singing it loudly.

Finally,it gets to my favourite part,The french part.i clear my throat and start singing,my french accent being perfect

"Est-ce que tu aimes le sexe?le sexe,je veux dire:l'activité physique,le coït.Tu aimes ça?tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?"I yell,singing the rest of The song,pedri laughing at me singing so loudly.