23.

I wake up at like 9am with pedri still holding me close and snoring.i get up and I see gavi in The middle of The livingroom in his boxers,a spilled cup of wine next to him,THAT MOTHERFUCKER!I go up to The couch and pull him off and look at The couch.'YOU FUCKING STAINED IT GAVIRA!'I kick his leg and he wakes up.'hermosa?~'I hear a groan and see pedri in his boxers aswell with no shirt on.'EW YOU GUYS NEED TO PUT ON PANTS'i say running to a cupboard and throwing them pants and shirts.i go to The bathroom and Take a shower.i brush my teeth and get changed.i wore some barça pants and my pedri t-shirt because today they were gonna be playing with elche.ofcourse,i had jerseys with The rest of The barça team but i didnt want pedri to be mad.i come and he looks at me.'you can wear your other barça jerseys too you know.'he says,before I smile and run to my bedroom.i grab my ferran Torres jersey and puts it on quickly because we were already late.we get to camp nou and gavi runs to The pitch.me,katie and pedri sit down on The bench.no,not in The crowd,on The benches The players sit.Lewandoski scored!gavi ran after him and tried jumping on his back 2 Times before he finally got on.after that,lewandoski scores again,then ansu scores ansu and balde runs over and they hug.gavi pushes ansu.after that ferran scores.i could see Sira,(his girlfriend) celebrate and smile towards him.the match ended 4-0.we won ofcourse.god I miss to see pedro play..on The 5th they have a copa del Ray match with real Madrid,so lets hope they win.after matches when The Boys win,they always go to party.today,Xavi went with them to a spanish private club,ans they partied all night.i decided to drink and pedri stayed sober.after The party pedri drove me,gavs and katie home.he put me over his shoulder and took me in our bedroom.he puts me down on The bed.he changes and lays down next to me.pedro grabs The blanket and puts it over us.i get on top of him and start kissing him.'y/n-'he tries to say.'call me isabella or isa from now on.i changed my name.'I say.'alright but not now isa'he continues.'fine.'I get off him and sit away from him but he pulls me next to him.