5.

He parks the car,getting out of it and running to open my door.he opens my door and bows down to me,making me chuckle.

"My princess,after you!"he says,waiting for me to enter The Mall.

I slowly enter The Mall and stare at a hairsalon.

"Let's go get your hair done,amor?"he asks me,kissing the back of my neck.

I smile and nod.

We walk over to the hairsalon,me entering first and pedri asking me what I want.

"I want a Wolf cut,with red highlights.."I say smilling.

They did my hair and I love it soo much

Pedri turns to me and his jaw drops,seeing how my hair looks.

"It's not ugly right?.."I ask him,feeling insecure

"It's...increíble..

I smile,hugging him tightly.

Pedri pays for The haircut and I Take out 5€,leaving the tip and walking out of The salon.

"Now,nails."pedri says.

We walk into a nailsalon and I show The artist a picture of

These nails.she does them,making them look exactly like in The picture.

Pedri kisses my nails and pays,me hugging the nail artist tightly and thaking her once again

Now,we're walking towards H&M.

We enter The store,pedri grabbing a shopping cart.i first walk over to the jeans and grabs a 4 pairs,only for pedri to grabs me another 16.i sigh,knowing how this is gonna go.i'm gonna grab a couple things and he'll get more,just in the same type of design.

I grab 4 crop top and put them in the cart,him grabbing 16 crop tops and putting them in the cart.after a nice shopping spre in H&M he pays

he tries pulling me into a prada store,finally getting me to enter

"Grab a purse or two."he says,smilling.

i sigh,and grab 2 purses and he pays for them.he puys me some necklaces and then he walk into a Jersey store.

"Now sweetie,get any jersey you want.only from barça.no madrid."he says,kissing my cheek.

I think the cashier was a madrid fan since he sighed when he scanned my jersey's,he had a frown on his face and looked disgusted while scanning them.he shoved them in the bag,not even folding them.

"Estúpido.."I hear pedri mumble.the cashier look up at him and gives him The bag.