2.

*pedri's pov*

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?.."I ask her.

She stares at me.i stare back at her.she sits on my lap and I swallow,looking into her eyes

Her lips brush against mine for a while until she pulls away.i hold her by waist.

"So..we're toghether?.."I asked her,still confused.

"Yes,we're toghether amor."

I feel my heart being tapped back toghether.i got cheated on,now i'm toghether with my bestfriend..isabella's been my crush for a while to be honest..i've always wanted to ask her out but I didn't have the courage.i'm gonna be honest,I love her more than I loved Katrina.

                        *isa's pov*

I go to The kitchen,leaving pedri by hinself with his thoughts.i make myself a snadwich and Take a bite out of it,feeling proud of myself.

I've always struggled with eating issues.mostly because of my ex,David.he was abusive.like really abusive.i don't really talk about it but sometimes I can't believe myself for being naive to believe him.

You see,I was naive enough to believe a stranger.one day,I was out,clubbing,when he came over and started flirting with me.i thought nothing of it and I was drunk so I flirted back.somehow,I got back to by place and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed.and boy do I regret that day.for the next year I had to deal with abuse,fat-shaming,rape and more.

Anyways,pedri walks into the kitchen.he looks at me and smiles seeing that i'm eating."your eating.good job."he encourages me,smiling and kissing the top of my head.

I always was a tom boy.i never got along with girls,expect for katie.katie is my best friend.she always understanded me.but anyways,me being a tom boy never bothered my mom,instead,she was proud I actually was so open with her.

Yes,I have daddy issues.

I just realize now,I zoned out again.pedri is shaking me.

"Isaaa,Isaaa,Isaaaaaaa"he continues until I shake my head,showing i'm not lost in my thoughts now.

He smiles at me and kisses me,the kiss being deep and passionate.