9.fake present

You took lewy(lewandoski)to The bathroom and gave him a little tour of The place.after that you came back to the pitch.you see The Boys training like normal.after training you guys go home.pedri goes in The house first because he said it was a surprise.he tells you to go to The park.he sends you a messaje.
Pedri:
Y/n you can come home now.
Y/n:
Okay omw.
You get inside The apartment and go to yoru bedroom.you change into some comfy clothes and put your hair in down ponytale.ypu go to The livingroom.you see pedri,gavi and katie jump out surprising you but you get scared and fall.
-oww!you motherfuckers!
-y/n!pedri runs up to you and picks you up.
-look!gavi says.katie gives you a box and you open it.you see a Jersey with cristiano ronaldo.it had a Signature.you gasp and starts crying as you grab pedri and hug him tightly.you were shaking.you hear a knock on The door.gavi goes and opens it.gavi enters with ronaldo.you fall on your knees.pedri grabs you.he told your shoulders so you dont fall.ronaldo comes closer and shakes your hand.they all start laughing as you shake.
-w-whats wrong?you Take a better look at "ronaldos"face and see its actually Ferran.you slap pedri and run to The bathroom.you can hear them all laugh.after 15 minutss you come back and grab your suitcase. They all look at you.pedri laughs hardly.
-oh come on it was just a joke!you look at him and he sees your Red eyes.but you dont have The force to say anything.you Take a jersey he gave you and rip it apart.you grab your car Keys and run out of The Building into your car and drive off.1 minute later.call incoming
❤pedri❤ you dont respond.1 second later
😾gavi😾 still dont respond.
💥ferran💥you dont respond.
🤗katie🤗still no.you drive to The beach and Park.you go on The cold sand.you sit down.15 minutes later you hear a car pull up in The driveway of The beach.you dont think about it and then hear footsteps.you didnt care.pedri pixks you up.
-y/n..you cant just stay here.he looks at you with a serious look,as gavi puts you over his shoulder.you kick him and he lets go.ypu stomp off in The waves.you wanted to do it.after that with no thinking at all you start going into The water.pedri runs after you and grabs your hand.
-y/n liste-
-NO PEDRI!YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE RONALDO AND YOU DO THIS?you push his hand off yours.ferran runs over with a smile.you go out of The water and go to your car.pedri grabs your neck.
-y/n Gonzalez.he pulls you in his arms as you punch his chest.he wipes off a tear.you have never seen him cry.only a couple Times.you stop punching his chest.
-pedri?looks up at him.
-yes,mi amor?he looks down at you.you kiss him softly.he picks you up.i love you.he whispers.
-te amo,pedri.you whisper back.