Mad Love

*Helia*

Kevin and I sat next to each other in silence. Maybe that's what I liked most about our friendship. We appreciated each other's company, but didn't have to talk all the time. We could also just sit next to each other and be silent.

I listened to music on my noise-canceling headphones while leaning against his shoulder, completely blocking out the world around me.

I was thinking about absolutely nothing when someone stepped into my field of vision. I immediately started grinning and pulled down my headphones.

"Helia, my girl.", Fernando Alonso approached me with a warm smile and unceremoniously lifted me up.

Dad walked just a few steps behind him and was now smiling as well.

Uncle Nando was as much a part of my life as dad was. The two were close friends and Nando had immediately taken me in as his niece. He could be really mean sometimes, but never to me. To him, I was the little princess that no one better get too close to.

"How are you, my little one?"

"Very well and you?"

"Well a new team is always a lot of work, but I'll get it done.", he slowly put me back down and stroked my hair.

I had been so happy for him when it had become public that he and Mick Schumacher would be joining Audi. Building up a whole new team and leading it through its first season sounded like something I would never have thought Nando capable of. On the other hand, it was a perfect fit and I knew he would be good for Mick in particular. Not even necessarily just because of his experience, but because he would look out for him, if only because he respected his father so much, but also because he basically had a really soft heart.

"And how is it with Red Bull? Is Max sweet to you or do I need to talk to him?",

"I'll be fine, Nando."

"But if he gets naughty, you let me know.", he pulled me tightly into his arms again

"I'll handle him for sure," I smirked.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead "Otherwise, you let me know and I'll take care of it.", he stroked my cheek, then he and dad continued on their way.

"It's still weird seeing him like this." laughed Kevin "He melts every time he sees you, but in that dad way. It's really weird."

I shrugged "He is like a second dad to me after all."

"Still creepy though." the Dane opined.

After the practice runs I had still trained with Heikki. He was a really tough trainer, but he assessed my strength pretty well and managed to adapt the exercises exactly to me. Nevertheless, I had the feeling that all my muscles were burning.

Slowly but surely the jet lag made itself felt and also the amounts of caffeine I poured into myself didn't help anymore. I just needed a night of sleep, which really wouldn't be hard after today's workout.

For a moment I considered taking the stairs up to my room, but my legs were so exhausted that I ended up taking the elevator. I didn't like elevators, but it was definitely a better choice after the workout.

The elevator doors were closing when someone put his hand between them. The doors popped open again and Sebastian joined me in the elevator.

He nodded at me with a smile, I returned the smile and then let my head fall against the mirror behind me.

I closed my eyes as the elevator began to move. I didn't like this tingling in my stomach at all.

I counted the seconds, then suddenly it rattled and we came to a stop with a jolt. I jerked my eyes open. The light flickered, then it was off and we were standing.
My pulse immediately shot up "Fuck.", I whispered into the darkness.

"Are you okay?" asked Seb.

"Yeah.", I heard my voice shake myself, then I heard his footsteps before I felt his hand gently feel for my arm.

"They'll get us out of here in a minute, I'm sure," he whispered.

I felt his body close to mine. Gently, he pulled me to him.

"It's probably just a power outage or something.", his words sounded so calm, but my heart was racing like crazy right now.

Whether it was because we were in a steel box or because he was so close to me, I couldn't tell anymore.

His hand slid down my back "Just focus on something else." his voice was low.

I was breathing way too fast. His other hand slid up my arm, I felt his fingers against my neck.

"Your heart is racing. But it's not just because the elevator is stuck, huh? I saw how red you were getting," I felt his warm breath.

He came a little closer to me. I felt the warmth of his body as he gently pressed me against the cold metal. I turned my face in his direction as the emergency lights flickered on. Red, dim light flooded the elevator.

"Hello? Is there anyone in the elevator?" a voice asked.

Seb pressed me more against the wall as he pushed the talk button "Yes we are here."

"How many are you? The cameras aren't working again yet."

"Two."

"Good, we'll get them out of there as soon as we can. Don't worry, it's just a power outage. We're confident we'll be able to fix it soon.".

Seb I slowly leaned back again, his gaze fixed on me as I did so. My breathing was heavy. His fingers slid along my jaw.

"So pretty and so nervous." he growled, I could feel myself starting to shake under his hand.

I was getting hotter and hotter.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" he leaned down a little towards me, his lips hovering just above mine.

I nodded, barely noticeable, almost touching his lips with mine.

His hand slid down my neck. He pushed my face the last bit toward him until our lips touched. His other arm wrapped around my back and pressed me against him.

I let my fingers slide into his hair and literally melted into his hands.

I was sure I had never been kissed like that before. I hated it when I didn't have the upper hand in something, but now I let him take the reins and just surrendered to this kiss.

His hands slid to my butt, he squeezed a little, then I understood and let him lift me up so I could wrap my legs around his body.

Shit.

I could feel how hard he was. He pressed hard against me and with it my back against the metal wall. Quite inevitably, I moved my hips a little to feel him better. I gasped as I realized how much I wanted this and how big he was.

"Fuck, babe, if you keep this up, I won't be able to guarantee anything," his lips slid down my neck "I respect Mark, but if you don't..." that's as far as I let him talk.

I didn't want to talk about my dad right now. I wanted to feel him and I pressed my pelvis against him now so clearly that he gasped.

"Shit.", he rumbled, just at that moment the light came back on and the elevator started moving again with a jerk.

Seb held me up for a moment longer, then let me slide back down to the floor and took a step back, at just the right moment, before the doors opened again with a small pling.

Fernando stood in front of the elevator and now joined us.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me with concern "You have such a problem with elevators anyway. I'm sure the power outage was scary there just now."

"It's okay.", I assured him "Sebastian was keeping an eye on me.", my heart was racing.

I could feel his gaze and I knew he wanted more. So did I. It certainly wouldn't stop at this one encounter. And even though I knew das certainly wouldn't be thrilled and I was playing with fire, I certainly wasn't going to fight this.

With soft knees, I left the elevator and went straight to Kevin. I needed to talk to someone about this.