cravin'

*Helia*

I was standing on the balcony of the club, completely overheated.

My cheeks were glowing, certainly a little from the alcohol, but much more because I was jealous. And it annoyed me beyond belief that I was jealous, because it meant I was losing control.

I stopped deciding when and if I wanted Seb because the longer Melbourne was behind us and the more I thought about it, the more feelings came up that I had never wanted to feel for him. I hadn't wanted just sex from him for a long time. But it seemed to be different for him and it was driving me crazy. When had all this actually gotten so damn complicated.

And so damn serious.

I should never have gotten involved tonight, but Charles and I had planned an evening at the club with Max to take the Dutchman's mind off things.

Max, since the night I had picked him up from Nice and sung to him, hadn't gone home. At least he had not slept there anymore, but lived more or less with me since then. It was clear to both of us that this was not a permanent solution, but at the moment it was exactly what Max needed.

And that's why everyone had been to the pre-drinking party at our apartment this evening. Charles had only said in advance that he would bring a few people.

But I hadn't expected him to bring Seb, who had brought along an incredibly pretty blonde.

It drove me crazy and I couldn't help but be envious of her.

What did she have that I didn't?

Why was he even interested in her?

I flopped down on one of the lounges. It wasn't actually warm enough to sit out here yet, but I was glowing so much anyway that it almost didn't matter. I leaned back a little and closed my eyes.

Why had this had to happen to me?

Why hadn't it just been sex?

I heard a giggle and knew immediately that it was her. Blondie. And where Blondie was, Seb couldn't be far away. So I immediately opened my eyes again and pushed myself up from the lounge. Without a word, I walked past them and inside. I really didn't want to give myself the two of them making out.

I pushed my way through the crowd towards the bar. Maybe the bad mood could at least be drowned in alcohol. Max would make sure I got home in one piece. A big advantage, if one lived together with a buddy. Or with anyone at all.

I had, except when I had lived with Dad, always lived alone and damn, I had always loved the freedom. I didn't like being locked in, didn't like getting involved with anyone. With Max, however, it was completely different. I had let him into my life right away, without hesitation, without really thinking about it. I just got involved with him right away. Completely and totally. It had not even been difficult for me. I had dropped my mask in front of him as a matter of course. But he had done the same. He had opened up to me in the same way and nothing had happened to either of us.

But the thing with Sebastian was different.

Fuck, it was so different. Everything about it was different.

I had never met anyone like him. And I had never wanted someone like him from the first moment.

I had drunk quite a bit and now slid from my chair at the bar to let myself drift into the crowd. Dazed by the alcohol, I let myself be pushed onto the dance floor. I didn't care who saw me.

I just moved to the music, completely detached, only concerned with myself.

Sebastian should kiss who he wanted.

I felt how a few hands slid over my hips. I did not know the man to whom they belonged. I let myself sink against his chest anyway. He pulled me closer to him. I just let the music guide me as he pressed himself closer and closer to me.

His warm breath brushed my neck and he leaned down a bit toward me.

"You're Helia Webber, aren't you?" he whispered, and I just nodded.

"I've never had a female Formula One driver before. Guess no one has, huh?", his hand slid over my stomach.

If he only knew.

"How about we get out of here and you show me how good you are at riding a beast?", his lips brushed down my neck.

It wasn't enough for more than a tingle.

I was tempted to say "yes" when a look met my eyes. And the look alone made me shudder.

I felt like prey in the gaze of his hunter.

I turned in the man's arms and felt the gaze boring into my back. I let my hand slide over his chest.

"I don't even know your name. You should tell me before we leave so I know what name to moan," his eyes widened.

He wrapped his arms tighter around my back, but before he could even answer, Sebastian had pulled my hand from the stranger's chest.

"You already know what name you're moaning tonight and I'm going to make sure you don't forget it anytime soon," he pulled me with him so firmly that the stranger just let me go.

I stumbled after Sebastian. Now I had the upper hand again.

But only until we were alone in some room. I didn't care at all. He pushed me against the wall with his body.

"What was that about, babe?"

"What are you talking about? I was just having my fun. So were you.".

An understanding smile immediately slipped across his lips "So that's what it's all about. Don't worry, babe. I don't care about her at all. I just want you. But I had to make sure Max was really just staying with you."

"He sleeps in my bed too," I said challengingly.

"Oh is that so?" he raised an eyebrow "Then you won't be coming home tonight."

"Do you really think I'm that easy?".

His hand slid up the leg slit of my dress and then stroked from my thigh to between my legs "So you're not already wet without me even having to touch you?".

I felt his warm fingers on the fabric of my panties as his lips touched my neck "I know how much you want it and I bet..." his fingers slid inside me with no problem.

I gasped, my head falling against the wall behind me "There you go. All you had to do was ask, babe.", I was fascinated by how easily he could send me into complete ectasy.

His fingers alone would surely have been able to bring me to climax with ease, but that didn't seem to be his plan.

"Now be a good girl and bend over the table. I want you to look in the mirror.", he pulled his fingers out of me and pushed my torso down on the table in front of us while his hand slid to my chin and turned my gaze to the mirror.

"I want you to see it. I want you to see how beautiful you are when I make you climax. I want you to see how good we look together. How much you belong to me.".

I could hear his pants slide down a bit, then he pushed the fabric of my dress up almost tenderly with his free hand before I felt him slowly enter me.

"Fuck, babe.", his hand clawed at my hip while his other hand still held my chin "You feel so good.".

I saw the look on his face in the mirror.

Lust. Passion. Fire.

Very slowly, he withdrew a bit and then thrust. I gasped. Over and over again. My body shook violently. He held my chin tightly and I couldn't look away.

I watched him as he brought me to climax with complete precision, stopping only just short of it. A knowing smile on his face.

"No, don't stop," I gasped.

His tongue stroked his lips "Ask me to."

"Please, don't stop, Seb. Make me come.".

He leaned over me, his lips against my ear "Your wish is my command." he growled, straightening back up and holding my hips as he brought us both to climax.