only want you

*Sebastian*

She was about to climax. Her hands clawed into the sheets of my bed, her back pushed through as my hands held her hips.

God, she was beautiful. Not just now. But especially now, because all of this was mine. Alone to me.

"Babe?", I stopped and saw how desperate she looked.

It was sweet when she looked up at me so pleadingly. God I was so in control of her in those moments. In return, she completely dominated the rest of my thinking. There wasn't a moment when I wasn't thinking about her.

Not a moment when I didn't think about wanting to see her.

No moment in which I did not want to have her with me.

Not a moment when I didn't think about making her some beautiful children. A whole stable full for all I care.

"Don't...don't stop. Please." she gasped, completely breathless.

But I pulled her up by her hips so that she was sitting on my lap. Her body very close to mine.

Immediately she started to move her hips, but I held her tight so she couldn't move. I looked at her for a long moment before kissing her. Intense and deep. Her fingers slid right back into my hair.

I pressed her even tighter against me. I wanted to feel every bit of her.

Very slowly, I began to move her hips again.

"What did you think was going to happen between Lilli and me tonight?", I gasped against her lips.

I really had to pull myself together not to come yet. She was beautiful and the way she moved her hips, it was only a matter of time before I came.

"I thought you wanted to fuck her," she gasped.

"And did it make you jealous?"

"More than that.", I could see she was about to regret her honesty.

"Why didn't you say anything?", I let my hand slide up her soft skin.

"Because it scares me how much I like you.".

I couldn't suppress the smile "Why does it scare you babe?".

"Because it means that..." she gasped.

Her hands slid to my shoulders searching for hold as she began to tremble. It was enough to bring me to climax as well.

She was incredible.

I let our climaxes subside before letting myself fall with her. I gently laid her on the pillow before cleaning us up and then laying down next to her.

I pulled her onto my chest so she was looking at me.

"It means what?", I resumed where she had just interrupted.

"It means I'm losing control."

"Would that be so bad?"

"Yes. I hate it when I'm not in control."

"Why?", I gently stroked her hair.

"Because then you can hurt me.", her voice had gone very quiet.

I almost didn't hear her, only to realize what she had just said.

"Why do you think I would hurt you?", my fingers slid along her chin to push it up.

I wanted to see her eyes when she gave me that answer.

"Because it's just sex and..."

I pulled her up to me, my lips immediately pressed to hers. I tried to put everything into that kiss.