The start of friendship

***Sam's pov***
It was the first day of my high school. I was so excited to meet new people. I went to the school and started to look for my class. While I was searching for my class, I bumped into someone. It was a girl.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.
I said, "I am looking for class 8. It's actually my first day here."
She said, "Oh! Me too. And I am also new here."
"Well, can i get your name?" I asked.
She said, "It's Sofia. What's your name?"
"My name is Sam." I said.

We started looking for our class. We searched for a half hour but didn't find it. We saw a group of 3 people(2 girls and 1 boy), so we decided to ask them for help.

"Hey! Do you guys know where class 8 is? We are looking for it." I asked.
"We're not your servent. Look for it yourself." The boy replied.
Sofia said, "We were just asking. If you think yourself as a servent, it's your proplem."
"You wanna fight? Lets go." he said.
One of the girls shuted him off and said, "Don't mind him. We are also going there. Wolud you like to join us?"
I said, "Of course! Thank you for your help."
"No problem. And what would your name be?" She asked
I said, "I am Sam and she is Sofia. And you guys?"
"I'm Marie, she is Freel and he is Abhi."

We went to the class. Coincidently only 2 seat were left in the class and it was with them. Or maybe because everyone was afraid of abhi.

We started to hangout together and became really close friends. We found out that Abhi and Freel used to date but that was in the past and they are really good friends even after their break up.