The Sleeping Bag

****Sam's pov****
We went to our room. It was all good until we realized sonething. There were not enough beds for all of us. Marie and Sofie took the double bed. Freen took one single bed and sir took the other single bed. And now, Abhi and I didn't get one, so we went to the owner of the rooms. He said that there were no rooms left. He told us to use sleeping bags. Of course we agreed because we had no other choice. Now there was also another problem. There were total 2 sleeping bags, and we found out that one was eaten by the rats. So we both had to sleep in one sleeping bag together. I was turning red because of course who wouldn't if they had to sleep with their crush in the same sleeping bag.

***3rd person's pov***
Now that everyone was sleeping peacefully. Sam and Abhi turned at each other in sleep at the same time. Thier lips touched as light as a feather. Both woke up at the feeling of their lips being touched.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I-" Sam panicked.

Abhi said in a deep voice, cupping Sam's cheeks,"I've wanted to do this for so long." and kissed him again.

Sam was completely shocked but melted in that kiss after a few seconds.

When they were in their own little world full of love, they didn't realize that someone was watching all of that.......

words count: 250

Sorry for not posting for so long guys. Also, I know it is very short but I was bored writting, okay?

Also, don't forget to tell me your fav anime.