A weirdo

A year passed and we've become very close friends. Most of tge times we were together. We also sometimes stay at eachothers' house AKA had sleepovers.

The year ended and we did a quite good job in our exams. It was our first day in the 9th grade. We went to the school and found that there were 5 seats left in the class. Did other people leave the seats for us? I don't know but they were a lil afraid of us since the start. It may be because we were friends with Abhi. There was also a new girl in our class. She was...weird ig? As soon as she sees  a boy, she goes and starts to cling with them. I mean of course its weird that someone you dont even know comes straight to you and starts clinging to you. And she did the same with us. She was so close to me that i started to feel uncomfortable.

"Hey! what are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing, do you want to be friends with me?" she said.

Abhi noticed that i was uncomfortable and said,"First, get off of him. And second, no he don't want to be friends with you. Can't you see that he is uncomfortable?"

And after that Abhi grabbed me and we went to Marie, Sofia and Freel who were waiting for us outside. I don't know why but i felt my cheeks burning when he grabbed me.

"What took you guys so long?" they asked.
"A weird girl was clinging to us." Abhi said.
"She even sounds weird. I mean who would want to cling to you guys?" Freel jokingly said.
Me and Abhi rolled eyes and said,"whatever".
We started laughing and after five minutes of jokes the bell rang.