Chapter 21

Chapter 21. Rebellious Pei Yun walked to the impact crater without looking back, to...

    The moment he saw the ordinary impact crater, Pei Yun somehow had an ominous premonition.

    The center of the impact crater was sunken, and if they stood inside the impact crater as requested by the people behind the scenes, they would easily be trapped and die inside. Pei Yun understood at a glance that this was a taboo for marching.

    So she changed the plan without hesitation: "The plan has changed. I will go there alone in a while, and you all hide beside the spaceship, find a shelter and watch my gestures. Do you remember the gestures I taught?"     Lin Huaiyu Nodding hurriedly, Ding Li and the others followed suit, but Lisa seemed a little absent-minded, still muttering: "Plan C, if you're trapped in the force field cell, I'll use it... What are you using?" ?”     Pei Yun sighed inwardly, and continued, “Use the ultra-small sonic weapon, which is the one I showed you after modification yesterday, but put it here for now, I’m afraid there will be other emergencies. Lisa     , who was immersed in her own world, was suddenly interrupted. Hearing Pei Yun's words, she was a little surprised and embarrassed, and her face turned red.     Seeing that the situation was not good, Lin Huaiyu took a big step between the two of them and quickly replied, "I know, it's the ring you made yesterday. If you don't tell me, no one would have thought that it was a weapon!     " Yun was already immune to Lin Huaiyu's compliments, so she ignored it, and then walked past Lin Huaiyu to Lisa behind him and asked, "Do you need me to review the content of Project C for you?"     Lisa hesitated for a moment, and finally agreed nodded.     What the two of them were discussing was the business of business, even if Lin Huaiyu was reluctant, he could only obediently get out of the way.     Pei Yun squatted down on the spot and drew a battle map on the ground.     The soil of the waste star was soft and moist, and a regular octagon soon appeared on the ground.

    Pei Yun said while drawing: "If our plans A and B unfortunately fail, then we will use the final guarantee plan, which is also a desperate escape plan. At this time, I will give up arresting the murderer of the case, and first guarantee everyone's safety. It 's safe."

    Eight hours ago, Tian Shan, who couldn't resist suggesting that Pei Yun also take off the bracelet and then drive the spaceship back to Gamma, nodded hurriedly.

    Pei Yun continued: "I have already given you a popular science about the 'force field cell' before, and now I will briefly explain it. Large-scale force field cells are generally octagonal, surrounded by eight force field columns, due to technical reasons , the force field formed between the two pillars cannot directly contact the ground, and I have just observed that there are several bumps on the ground of this impact crater, and those places are our breakthroughs."

    "If Lisa can It would be best to run out of the encirclement range before falling, but if it doesn’t work, you can only use the innate advantages of Omega—the bones are relatively small. According to our calculations and experiments yesterday, your hands can completely pass through the ground and force Then you can use the sonic weapon to destroy the force field."

    Pei Yun drew a point outside the octagon, and then drew a ray perpendicular to one side from that point.

    "Sonic weapons can destroy the force field, but they can also kill people. I will stand in front of everyone. You have to remember to turn off the sonic weapon after three seconds, or I may die ugly." Pei Yun tried to open a It was a joke, but the atmosphere seemed to be getting more tense. Lisa's hand hadn't touched the weapon yet, and it was almost shaking.

    "Don't worry, I trust you." Pei Yun seldom took the initiative to make physical contact with people, but at this moment, for the first time, he reached out and shook Lisa's trembling right hand.