Chapter 22

Chapter 22. Heartbroken "We surrender." Pei Yun said softly. ...

    Everyone, including Pei Yun, froze in place.

    And in the blink of an eye, the nerve in Pei Yun's mind suddenly hooked up.

    Never betrayed her... She was a member of the so-called "murderer" from beginning to end... And she had seen Doucet attend a military meeting a few months ago...

    "You didn't betray me, it was the military. "Pei Yun said, the voice was not loud, but through the dust and flying sand and stones, Doucet heard every single word.

    "Yeah." He smiled without guilt, and repeated, "It's the military department."

    At this moment, all the doubts were mixed together, and condensed into a mystery, and this mystery, when the starship-class spacecraft landed suddenly The rolled up wind blows away.

    Why is Doucet the only one who comes from the Newton galaxy among all the people? Why do people like Doucet have a spaceship but don’t want to take off their wristbands, but have been diligently "following the rules", even more like the person who maintains the rules, after all He was the only one who had killed someone.

    Now it seems that his murder was not for his own survival, but to warn the people who were sent to the waste planet and used to live a comfortable life.

    If you don't kill, others will come to kill you, if you don't follow the rules, you will be killed by those who follow the rules.

    In this way, it will act as an invisible deterrent to the "players" who witnessed Doucet's murder. At the same time, he can also play the role of "supervisor". If someone tries to challenge the authority of the "game organizer" , then he will kill it first, Pei Yun guessed that John Wu was like this.

    The only variable was Pei Yun.

    Her strength made Doucet fearful, but at the same time, his identity also won some of Pei Yun's trust. The combination of the two made Doucet decide to change his plan.

    Looking back now, Pei Yun felt that perhaps getting injured in the abandoned lair was part of Doucet's plan.

    Injured people have a natural sense of weakness in the eyes of others. Regardless of whether this person was strong or weak before, as long as he is not bad looking, sitting there covered in blood, and a little dying, no matter whether the person is an enemy or a friend, there will inevitably be a feeling of a hero's end, a beauty Compassion for the war damage.

    But in a place like Abandoned Star, which was once occupied by Zerg, due to historical factors, it is hard not to think in the direction of Zerg if he is seriously injured in an ambiguous place like Abandoned Lair.     And no matter how serious the previous infighting was, as soon as something "not my race" appears, human beings will immediately fight against each other, and even the last bit of distrust will disappear without a trace.     Even Pei Yun was not immune to this mentality.     When she found Doucet at that time, because of the hostility of pheromones, she just wanted to escape from that place, but forgot to check the scene carefully.     Come to think of it, she didn't seem to have seen any Zerg corpses at the time.     Thinking of this, Pei Yun sighed inaudibly, but even if she found out, Doucet could use other excuses to prevaricate her.     "Okay, Admiral Pei, don't be sad anymore! You won't be ashamed if you lose to me!" Doucet's voice suddenly rose several times. Pei Yun followed the voice and saw that Doucet was pointing at his wrist. Shouted from his personal optical brain—probably using its loudspeaker function now, which was deafening.     When they came to the waste star, their personal optical brains were not confiscated, but it was useless to bring them. There was no signal on the waste star except for the metal bracelet. The role of the light brain was limited to lighting, photography, The basic functions of reading downloaded books and playing downloaded music, etc., of course, include the loudspeaker that Doucet is using now.     "You are already surrounded, don't struggle, just catch them!" Doucet yelled at them with a wicked smile on his face, "Well, I'm from the ancient earth period, what's that called... movie What you learned in school, isn’t it pretty cool, isn’t it good?” No     one responded to him.