Chapter 41

Chapter 41. Humanity "If stripped of those self-righteous meanings and . . .

    Newton-3, Zhuangzhou Technology Headquarters Building.

    The assistant to the president, Brett, hurried to the door of the president's office and knocked on the door, then stood still at the door, waiting patiently for a response.

    But his patience was in vain, for almost immediately there was a "Come in!" from inside.

    The man's voice is low, but it is not as hoarse as the subwoofer is usually. It sounds very smooth, with a kind of gentle and deep meaning.

    Brett opened the door and went in, and saw the man sitting on the sofa next to the desk, with his legs crossed and a cigar in his hand, but he didn't have the superior attitude that bosses usually have, but it seemed very story-like.

    He gently exhaled smoke from his mouth, smiled at Brett, and said politely: "It's still an old stuff that is easy to smoke."

    Brett was not sure whether he should respond to his boss's exclamation, afraid of saying too much Wrong, I simply didn’t say anything, but directly talked about the business: "Boss, I just received the encrypted file over there, and they told us to be careful recently."

    The man on the sofa has brown hair and green eyes, and his eyes are like grandmothers. It was as deep as green, and when he

    heard his stern words, he smiled helplessly, as if laughing at his ignorance. A perfunctory answer, not knowing how to react for a while, so I had to bend down and back out.

    A square not far from Zhuangzhou Technology Headquarters Building was full of people, and I don’t know how many circles it was inside and outside. If there is an aerial camera flying over the sky at this time, you can see the innermost part of the crowd. The first layer is a person with blue light on the edge. If you get closer, you can see from his slightly transparent body that this person is actually a holographic projection.

    Not long ago, Bishop Lancelot, who had just been taught by Admiral Pei, was preaching to the citizens of the Newton galaxy through virtual images.

    Although his missionary behavior has been going on for nearly a year, before, a few people would stop and listen to him almost occasionally, but today there are so many people gathered. Anyone who knows something will know that they have received the news that there is a large-scale lottery in the square today in their optical brains, but at this time, the lottery in the hot spot has ended, and the next one is the organizer, Bishop Lan of Shenbian Sect. Sloat's speech time.

    "In the distant ancient earth era, when we human beings first appeared in this universe, our wandering career began."

    "At the beginning, we followed the location of fruit ripening and the migration of livestock. , we wandered around and lived in no fixed place in order to constantly find a more suitable place to live.”

    “At the beginning, our ancestors were born in the same place, but gradually dispersed, so later, we have Asians. , Europeans, Africans, etc., sometimes the hostility is so strong that it can even be almost equal to us and the Zerg now."

    There was an uproar in the crowd.

    Lancelot seemed to have anticipated the reaction of the people, and said in the recorded video: "I know that you may not believe it, but according to the records, this is the truth."

    "Once upon a time, we would Fighting for land, killing each other for food and resources, different races are separated by heaven, and there is no peace between the same ethnic groups until our ancestors landed on the moon."