Chapter 95

Chapter 95. Farewell

    In the underground laboratory, just as Pei Yun caught a glimpse of the corner of the black robe, he jumped out from behind the stone wall and directly pressed the person to the ground with his hands.

    "Ah! It hurts!" the man yelled.

    When Pei Yun heard the voice, the movements of his hands paused: "...Lin Huaiyu?"

    The man in the black robe was startled: "I...I'm not Lin Huaiyu...wait, Ah Yun?"

    He raised his head, Impressively showing Lin Huaiyu's face, the moment he saw Pei Yun, his joy was beyond words: "It's really you, Ah Yun!"

    Pei Yun also had a slight smile on his mouth, but then frowned again: "Why don't you Will you be here?"

    The guilty conscience flashed across Lin Huaiyu's face, and he said in a low voice: "It's a long story, Ah Yun, let me go first..."

    Only then did Pei Yun realize that the two of them were still in the same position as before , She cut Lin Huaiyu's hands behind her back with one hand, and pressed one leg on Lin Huaiyu's back waist. It was originally just a normal posture to subdue a prisoner, but as soon as she thought that this was Lin Huaiyu, for some reason, Pei Yun felt a little bit of pain. It's inappropriate to be ambiguous.

    There is a mixed bag of fish and dragons in the military. As long as they don't break the law, there are people who like anything. Pei Yun often hears some rumors that a certain officer prefers to play something special. Tian will definitely not come to work. It is said that there are quite a few times when people are so tossed that they cannot get out of bed.

    Once, Pei Yun saw with her own eyes that when a male omega, the spouse of the female Lieutenant Colonel Alpha, came to pick her up from get off work, she wrapped herself up tightly. The climate in the artificial atmosphere is always like spring all year round, even Occasional regular rains, but never cold enough to wrap yourself in a ball.

    It wasn't until the two men were about to walk out of the gate of the military headquarters that a gust of wind lifted a corner of the omega's shirt, and Pei Yun saw the bruises on his white and tender back.

    At that time, she withdrew her gaze as if she had been stung, but now, Pei Yun stared at Lin Huaiyu's naked/exposed nape, and subconsciously swallowed a mouthful of saliva.

    She wanted to put her own mark on it...

    "Ah Yun?" Lin Huaiyu called her again, his voice was thin and small, like meowing, scratching Pei Yun's heart.

    Pei Yun suddenly came back to his senses, and drove out the untimely thoughts from his mind, and hurriedly let go of his hand as if being scalded by Lin Huaiyu's body.

    "Sorry, I just thought..."

    "I thought I was Lancelot, Ah Yun, since you will come back here, you are sure that Lancelot will come back, right?"

    Lin Huaiyu stood up and picked her up In other words, he really knew Pei Yun so well that Pei Yun was afraid that he would discover the dirty thoughts in his heart just now, so he didn't dare to look at him. There was a soft "hmm".

    Lin Huaiyu thought that Pei Yun was angry because she came to this dangerous place alone again, and quickly explained: "Ah Yun, I came here for a reason, Lancelot once sent an anonymous letter to Joel Accusing you of being a murderer, now Charles and Ye Bai are being watched closely by the military, only I can go out, so I took the risk to come here to try my luck."