Chapter 28

Chapter 28. Dangerous Situation Pei Yun felt something soft covering her...

    "Boss, what's going on?"

    "Boss..."

    The two guards guarding the gate of Jiefu and Tianshan also panicked, but because Xiao Xiao was still here, they didn't dare to run away directly, so they dared to move forward cautiously. Withdrew two steps.

    "Trash." Xiao walked over with a sullen face, and said in a low voice, "I told you to call me the leader."

    Few of the members of these pirate groups were born pirates, and most of them were local hooligans from various galaxies who joined the group halfway. There are also those like Doucet who abandon the light and go astray. To put it bluntly, they are a group of mobs who have basically not experienced systematic training, so most of the pirates are easily defeated by the military.

    But I don't know if Xiao is really crazy enough to even care about his own life, or if he just has a lack of nerves in his mind and never takes his life seriously. Almost every battle is a self/ Killing attack.

    This is what Pei Yun had seen when he was sixteen years old.

    But this is also the reason why he can gain a firm foothold among all kinds of bad embryos. After all, the only person who can convince a lunatic is someone crazier than a lunatic.

    As soon as Xiao walked up to the force field prison, the two useless guards hurriedly hid behind him.

    Xiao didn't cancel the force field hastily, he took out an alliance coin from somewhere in his hand, flicked his thumb, and flicked it in from the gap between the top of the force field and the ceiling.

    Jeff, who was biting Tian Shan's arm, seemed to stop biting for a moment, and then he raised his head slowly, but everyone in the spaceship couldn't help but hold their breath the moment they saw him. Breathe—

    his eyes turned into red compound eyes!

    Pei Yun froze in place.

    how come!

    There is no need to think about this kind of symptom, it is 100% parasitic by the parasitic Zerg, and there is no such precedent in the previous human-worm war.

    After being parasitized by the Zerg, humans will lose their humanity. Although they look more like humans in appearance when the Zerg features first appeared, so their family, friends and lovers will oppose shooting, but there is no doubt that after being parasitized From the moment they are born, they can no longer be called "human beings".

    But how could it be?

    Pei Yun kept asking herself in her heart, it is certain that there is no soil suitable for the life of parasitic Zerg on the waste planet, that is to say, it is impossible for parasitic Zerg or their creatures to exist on this waste planet. Eggs, then, why would Jeff be parasitized?

    Is it really time to breed the nest?

    At present, human research on Zerg is indeed not enough, and there are many things that cannot be explained by science. Is it true that she is too arbitrary to judge whether there are parasitic Zerg on the waste planet by only using the acidity and alkalinity of the soil?

    Before everyone could react, Jeff then bit Tian Shan's neck.

    Scarlet blood spewed out from Tian Shan's neck artery all of a sudden, splashing on Jeff's face, coupled with his pair of blood-red compound eyes, made him look like a legendary demon who climbed up from hell to the world, in the face of human beings. Reborn in blood.