Chapter 89

Chapter 89. Running away This is the Zerg toxin after centrifugation.

    In addition to those insect eggs and Zerg specimens, Pei Yun also found a signal amplifier in the laboratory, and many other instruments that she couldn't tell what they were, all of which were hidden deep in the cave.

    In this vast mine, although the external environment is slightly humid, the interior is unexpectedly dry, which is very suitable for the preservation of instruments. I don't know where Lancelot found this place.

    When Pei Yun walked over, he found that the instrument had been covered with a thin layer of dust. Obviously, Lancelot hadn't been here for at least one to two days.

    She glanced at the instruments roughly, and found that one of them had a green light on, so she walked over to look at that instrument.

    From the outside, the thing looks like a box, about half a person's height, with the width of an adult's arm span, and the length is about the same as an adult's height. It should be completely sealed, and Pei Yun dare not move it. , I'm afraid that if this thing will sound an alarm, it will be broken if it scares the snake out of the grass.

    She took out the gloves she carried with her and put them on carefully. Because the top of the instrument was covered with a thin layer of dust, Pei Yun did not touch it, but carefully observed the part of the box.

    The green light that Pei Yun saw was located on the side of the front of the instrument. Pei Yun leaned down/turned up to take a closer look, and found a line of small characters written next to it: centrifugation completed.

    The alarm bells rang in her heart instantly. In the report submitted to the military department, Charles mentioned that the toxins of the Zerg were dissolved in their blood, and in the blood of the poisoned Protoss, no Zerg blood or blood was found. Similar substances, therefore, those toxins must have been extracted after special operations, and one of the things Charles suspected was centrifugation.

    Zerg toxins are fused with their blood, and it is not an easy task to extract them separately. Some measures must be taken to separate them, and then centrifuged, so that the toxins can be extracted separately without being contaminated with Zerg blood.

    After all, Zerg blood is not difficult to distinguish with the current technical means. Professor Edward once extracted non-toxic Zerg blood for research, and his published papers also caused quite a stir in the society. .

    As for the research on Zerg toxins, because the toxins are too harmful, some are so poisonous that human beings will fester and die if they touch a little on their skin. Most people avoid Zerg poisons and have the courage to study Yes, it is estimated that there is no second one except Charles.

    The poisoner probably also saw this point, so they used the Zerg poison. After all, the Zerg poison is a brand-new poison/drug for the entire human society. Don't talk about tracing, if there is no Charlie Si, it will probably take a while to figure out what it is. At that time, let alone evidence, Pei Yun and the others probably won't even be able to find a hair.

    It's a pity that the other party didn't seem to know that they got Lancelot's Zerg Cultivation Diary by chance, and Pei Yun found the laboratory.

    Pei Yun looked at the centrifuge in front of her and was almost certain that no matter whether the poisoner was Lancelot or not, he must be inextricably linked to this incident.

    However, in order to obtain stronger evidence, she had to find a way to turn on the machine in front of her.

    She had checked around the laboratory surrounded by natural rocks just now. Except for some stones that were corroded by Zerg toxins and became deformed, Pei Yun found that some stones here are actually magnetic, probably from the past. left over from mining. In addition, she also noticed that several small monitoring and alarm devices were installed in several hidden places. If it wasn't for Pei Yun's quick eyesight and quick movements, she might have been exposed by now.