Naga!Osomatsu x Pregnant!Reader

Inspired by ILoveWolvezz 's prompt.

Extended Naga family:

Oso - none
Kara - daughter, Juniper
Choro - son, Moss
Ichi - daughter, Fortune
Jyushi - twins (son and daughter), Salt and Herb
Todo - twins (sons), Ghost and Specter

Something was off with Oso.

I didn't need to have the nagas' senses to fully understand that.

Every time that I left his territory to spend time with another mate and their offspring, I could feel his resentment at my back.

No one had answers for me when I had previously asked what was going on with the eldest, most of the brothers shying away from the question to focus on something else that was less demanding of their attention.

Until I was supposed to travel to Kara's territory.

Oso's arms wrapped around my shoulders tightly as he pressed the bridge of his nose into the side of my neck, my face flushing from both the sudden contact and the intimate closeness I suddenly found myself in.

"Oso?" I could barely move, his long tail wrapping over itself as my legs became pinned within his coils, "Hey...I kinda need those."

"...don't go."

The unexpected tenderness of his voice caught me off guard, drawing my full attention as I stilled within his grip, "Why not?"

"You'll be ignored by the others again," His breath was hot on my skin, goosebumps prickling near my shoulder before a shiver raced down my spine at the contrast of his cooler temperature against mine.

"You mean...they've been refusing to do anything with me because...you told them not to?"

His fingers dug into my skin, his brow furrowing out of the corner of my eye, "I didn't ask them to. In fact, I stated the opposite."

As if realizing he was almost hurting me, his hands relaxed and gripped my shirt instead, pulling me ever closer to his chest.

"They seem to think that I'm pitiful without a child."

The disgusted tone he used caught my attention, "Why would they think that? You've been working the hardest among us to find a new home to support the expanding family; swimming in the ocean for some days on end, staying on whatever island you find to ensure it's hospitable for us, and coming back home with your findings."

I lifted my hands to rest on his, our fingers intertwining.

"...Of the six of us, I was the one who wanted to have a child with you the most; to have someone binding us together beyond our coupling, to help take care of someone with your flesh and blood."

"Your brothers' children can be treated as your own, Oso," Pressing my cheek against his forehead, I met his gaze as the naga lifted his head from my neck, "I mean...I'm suddenly the mother of seven nagas and the mate of their fathers. I'm sure--"

"You don't understand, (y/n)," Oso's black-and-red hues turned dark, pulling away completely from me as he moved towards the vast field of maiden grass, the emerald green shifting to a withered tan as the colder weather crept in, "I won't put you through that again."