THREE

VIRAJ'S POV

"I have become your lover, keep me in your eyes....
every moment my heart tells me that...
you are its desire....
Every moment my lips tell me that.....
only talk about you all time....
your way of talking, your speech, is so beautiful...
that when I remember them...
all atmosphere becomes scented as if a scent of flower is flowing...."

My eyes fell upon her, who was soundly sleeping in my bed. I saw her crumble in a corner of the bed so I lowered the AC's temperature and covered her with the blankets.

She wrote so well. I held the piece of paper and sat there looking at those beautiful lines she had penned down on the back of the calendar. She was good at writing and it made me smile.

I looked at her once again and then picked up the pen to add some more lines to her half written poem. As I completed it a sense of satisfaction was achieved and I got up from bed and went to freshen up. Today was a hectic day at office.

I went to the kitchen where mom had made some tea and was serving it into cups. "How was your day?" She asked me as she saw me standing there watching her.

"Beautiful like you mom!" I chuckled.

"What have you thought?" She placed the cookies in the tray.

"Thought about what?"

"About what? Viraj? Why doesn't your brain work at anything else from work huh?"

I went closer to her and held both my eyes with my hands. "Sorry!" I giggled.

"You naughty boy!" She slapped my arm. "It's been days Kanan hasn't gone out. Don't you think you should sometimes take her out? Shopping? Movies? Food? Son, think of your wife also!"

She said and left me there. Why didn't I think of it till now? How would she be feeling? It's been a week of her being married to me, and forget asking out to go somewhere, I haven't even gifted her a red rose. I am not saying this is compulsory but then these kdramas have raised the standards of all the ladies.

A plan came to my mind and with the cups of tea for us, I went into our room. She was combing her shiny long hair and then she turned to me.

"Why did you do the effort?" She smiled at me and took the tray, keeping it on the table.

I ate the cookies silently and she did the same. We were like this only. We hardly talked. I really wanted to say something to her but what, I was not sure of. I looked at her. She raised a brow at me, those almond shaped beautiful eyes. I lowered my gaze, she was looking at me, I know. I again looked at her, and her lips pressed together. I gulped. She should stop doing these things. She smiled at me and then lowered her eyes. I gave her a dimple smile back.

"You.... You wanted.... To...", She was stammering.

"I wanted to ask...", I was nervous seeing her. Those red lips of hers....

"If I could eat those lips?" I spoke and then stopped. What the fuck?

Her eyes widened at the comment and I covered my mouth. "Sorry sorry, I was saying chips?" I was awkward.

She blinked. "Which chips?"

"The one in the kitchen... Umm... You bought it with mom right? I just wanted to know your favourite flavour of chips?" I smiled like a mad person. What the fuck was I speaking?

"I didn't go out since...", I cut her off.

"Get ready!" I stood up. She looked at me weirdly.

It was time I should do that. I went to the cupboard and took out that purple dress. The dress I had bought that day. I took the package and gave it to Kanan. "I had bought this.... If you can wear it, let's go out today!" I was a bit shy.