1 • Forgive me

"C-cake just listen!" Loser shouted, it was really too late though, the chocolate slice had already ran out The loser's cabin in a flurry of tears. Loser ran out the doors trying to catch up, "Cake..!".

Meanwhile, Death pact was outside their cabin just talking when Cake ran past them, "Do you think he's hurt?" Blackhole asked, a hint of worry in his monotone voice. "Nah" Pen chuckled, "He probably just lost his Loser body pillow or something" he shrugged. If looks could kill Pen would be dead four times.
"Really Pen? So what if he is actually hurt?" Tree groaned, folding his arms and glaring at him. Dead five times then, not much death prevention in this team. "Oook" Pen awkwardly started, beginning to feel uncomfortable with the judgemental stares, "I GET IT. Not the time." He moaned, "Now you can stop looking at me like that!"

After a minute or two an extremely out of breath Loser approached them, "Have, ah... have you guys se-seen Cake pass..?" He puffed. "Er yeah we did, why?" Liy replied, something was up with those two and she was sure nothing good would come out of it. "Can you.. tell me where he went?" Loser asked, still out of breath. Jeez he is not in good shape.. Liy thought to herself. "Um suree, he went towards Team ice cube's cabin" Liy answered, but she was still sceptical of Losers intentions. "Ah ok, thanks Liy." Loser thanked and walked towards the cabin.

"Ohhh, I get it Loser found Cake's pillow of him and now he's running away!" Pen yelled only just out of Losers hearing range. " PEN" the entire team shouted, other than Bottle who wasn't listening and Pillow who was nowhere to be found. "Hmph. No one here appreciates my humour.." he whined, "I like your humour!" Bottle giggled stimming her hands, oblivious to what the conversation was about. "Ughhh, you tire me.." Tree mumbled, rubbing his eyebrows. Wanting to get back on track with their meeting Blackhole started to speak, "Right- um ok back on what we were saying about notifying other teams..."

——

The doors of Team ice cube's cabin burst open with a teary piece chocolate cake running inside, "Hey! This area is for team ice cube only!" Someone shouted, "Relax Jr, Cakes chill" Gelatin said in a cool tone, "Yeah! Cake's our friend!" Naily called out. Cake smiled sheepishly, "Aw, thanks guys, am I-um am I alright to hide out here for a bit?" He asked.

The team blankly stared at him for a moment, confused with his request, until Barf Bag spoke up, "Yeah of course! Wanna play mariokart with us? We're having a tournament at the moment" she smiled, "I should warn you, Firey Jr can be pretty intense to play against." "He likes to win.." she giggled as she whispered the extra comment to Cake. Cake's expression softened but did tense a little as he saw Jr glaring at him intensively from the couch.

BANG BANG BANG

Cake flinched at the sudden noise and quickly realised who it was, "Please don't tell him I'm here" he pleaded, hiding behind Spongy. "Ok..?" Donut mumbled as he went to open the door, "Oh it's you." He said unimpressed at the sight of Loser. "Donut I know you're not the biggest fan of me but is Cake in here or nearby?" He replied, a sense of desperation in his voice, "Even if he was, I wouldn't tell you." He said and slammed the door in his face. "Donut.. don't you think that was a little harsh?" Barf Bag asked, slightly worried for the gem outside. Donut simply gave her a look and she shrugged, going back to mariokart.

Donut looked over to Cake who was peeking out from behind Spongy, 'thank you' he mouthed, slightly surprising Donut as he assumed the two were really close, I wonder what happened between them, he pondered. Cake walked towards where Barfbag, FJ, Bomby and Naily were playing, FJ was at everyone's throats per usual, the tips of his flames gaining a blue hue. But before Cake could sit to watch Donut tapped him, "Hm?" Cake hummed, turning to Donut, "Can I, erm talk to you in private Cake?" Donut asked, a sense of uncertainty in his voice. "Suree" Cake replied, Donut's uncertainty reflecting in his voice.