chapter 1

The star sans have been keeping a secret for a really long time and nobody knew about it. Blueberry aka blue sans even keept this secret from his papyrus and he never keeps secrets. All the star sans have a dark side to them, the whole group knows that ink doesn't have a soul and that is why he drinks theos viles that he has on his vest. Dream sans had eaten the dark apple that was on his brother's tree, then he ate it and then something happened and then he became, shattered dream, and that meant he was more evil than his brother,nightmare. Last but not least blue sans he is a yandere and a mass murder some time he has anger issuse he would yell at dream and ink when they fought sometimes it was really bad. The star sans had to come up with code names and codes to when they were about to creak blue code color was red, ink was code white and dream was code black so all the sans had to do was to cell out one of these code to let they other know about which one was about to go insane...

At the bad sans headquarters

(Nightmare pov) it's time we plan on how we are going to attack the star sans and come out victorious in this fight. Killer and horror you will be fighting, dream, and dust you will fight blue and me and cross are going to fight ink is that clear (everyone) yes boss. The next day) they star sans-we're doing their daily routine as blue was cooking, dream was cleaning their base and ink was painting and doing paperwork. They all take turns doing the paperwork but they all do what they are good at. Dream guys the alarm is going off, the bad guys are doing it again so let's go fight and hope nothing happens like we break out and almost creak in front of them and blow are cover. The bad guys were waiting on the star sanses to arrive to stop them they were able to get a good amount of damage done to one of the sans dimansion and then finley the star sanses had arrived to stop them. Everyone was papering to fight each other to stop more damage on the demionstion so the only damage will be on each other. Each sans was off fighting one another and they were fighting for a really long time. It was about 2hr, not in tell dream. Had fallen down on the ground in front of killer and horror. Blue had seen what was happening and then blue had called out (code black) ink had turned around and so did blue and then the two of them teleported out to help dream.

At the star sanses base

Dream was about to turn into shattered dream in the middle of the battle but lucky blue had spotted it before he turned and to make sure that dream of any of them were to blow their cover of them being fallen.

(at the bad sans base)

what the hell just happened? Why did the star freak out all of a sudden and then teleport out in the middle of their fights and why did blue yell out (code black).. Everyone was confused and shocked by what just happened a few minutes ago...

(nightmare pov).. It was really strange on how my brother dream had suddenly fell down. My brother is strong he is a sun shine in everyone's eyes that meets him. But let's start talking about that code blue had yelled. It was weird because blue is not the type to yell and ink and blue were really weird about what was happening to dream. Everyone we are going to do a mission, and that mission will be spying on the star sans and see what they are hiding from us and the people they save and ask them if they noticed anything weird about them.